Average cost coyote mount full body

Originally Posted By: killcoyotesthis mount cost me $650, with the rock base.

coyotespic127.jpg

coyotespic129.jpg

That is one fine looking mount and the pelt looks perfect.
thumbup.gif

Those are some great looking mounts guys! I really like the one of the coyote laying down. I might just have to have one of those. Also, great looking pelt on that black coyote.

Originally Posted By: selemdogThe guy that mounted my deer does coyotes. Here is one he did this past spring. He does great work.

04-08-10_1935.jpg

Here is another view.
04-08-10_1936.jpg

Thats a sweet mount!!! Wish he lived closer to ny.

I'm waiting for my full sized mount to come home from the taxidermist. Gonna cost me about $900!
Selemdog, I hope he looks as good as your mount.

Originally Posted By: gobblergetter
Just got my mount back about a week ago. I was pleased with my taxi's work. 825.
0101.jpg
[url=http://i697 t=_blank]http://i697[/url]
.photobucket.com/albums/vv334/gobblergetter/S1150035.jpg
Great mount. I love the base. It adds a lot of class to the mount. You got your money's worth.

Last edited:
Just got my mount back about a week ago. I was pleased with my taxi's work. 825.
0101.jpg
S1150035.jpg

That does look like a great job on that mount i would be very happy.

0101.jpg
S1150035.jpg

All the mounts on this thread are pretty nice but to me this is the most natural looking pose I've seen yet. Wouldn't mind having one just like it. Maryland isn't all that far from me, if you wouldn't mind who's your taxi guy. It would definately be worth the drive to get the right dog done. PM me if you like.

Very nice, I'm wicked impressed!

Last edited:
Absolutely, the gentleman's name is Bill Motzer of 5 J Taxidermy located in Hatboro, PA just north of Philly. Website is :www.fivejtaxidermy.com. Check out his work there. I explained to Bill exactly the height and angle I wanted for the pose and he nailed it.
thumbup1.gif

Back