ATN

Originally Posted By: KirschOriginally Posted By: willy1947I just got the rangefinder for it. It goes on the end and tell the onboard computer how to adjust for drop. It moves the crosshairs by itself. It has been 6 months. My 2nd scope.
Be careful on the rangefinder feature. Let's say you have a coyote sitting out at 500 yards hung up and you decide to try it. You range it with the ATN and it reads 500, and adjusts your crosshairs, and let's say you hit it. This is the yardage your scope stays at. You go to the next stand and the coyote comes into 50 yards, you put the crosshair on the coyote and clean miss. Unless you reset your scope back to 100 or whatever your base yardage is, it will stay at the previously recorded distance. It is a cool feature when it works, but just be careful with the rangefinder feature. I have an older Xsight II that I am not too found of, but I turn the rangefinder feature off unless I need it or you have to always make sure you get the yardage reset after you range something.

The new ABL that mounts on the front of the scope. Will reset range in the scope by its self.
Once you sight it in. It pairs with the Bluetooth in the scope and the ballistic calculator.
It does it at night, too. The ABL works on my 4K and Sight II. It is point and shoot. All I can say it works.

Back