anyone use mb-450's

bradmhendrickson

I'm going to order some but I'm not sure if I should get the standard or the fox version. No coyotes around here but I'm thinking the stronger springs on the standard one might be better when dealing with snow and frozen dirt. Any opinions?

get the standard. i dont know where you are but i can assure you there are coyotes around these parts. any extra help ya can get will insure the animal is there when you arrive.

Zach

Quote:
get the standard. i dont know where you are but i can assure you there are coyotes around these parts. any extra help ya can get will insure the animal is there when you arrive.

Zach

occasionally you hear a story about one but I will never catch one. I'd bet my house on that. I have never seen one and probably never will. No need to be concerned about catching anything bigger than a fox. Besides a dog.

southeast. Exton PA. I hear some stories of yotes in lancaster and some up at french creek state park but their both pretty far from here. Its the suburbs. Lots of foxes.

go as strong as you can afford. there are only 2 kinds of places around the US; places that have coyotes and places that are going to have coyotes!enjoy your foxes while they last, once the coyotes move in, you`ll miss `em.if you have reports of catches or sightings within 50 miles, you`ll see what i mean in a few years.

In 2000 there weren't any coyotes here where I live in Northeastern NC. Mostly grays and reds. Now we have coyotes and very few reds, some grays. My guess is it will only be a matter of time before they show up there.

Back