Anyone from VA been doin any huntin?

As a landowner, I personally would not kill outside of the regulated seasons. However, I don't own chickens or any small pets outside, and that may be the only exception. We own cattle and coyotes have been an issue in the past but luckily there's open season on them.

VaHowler, obviously you completely missed the part of the post that stated this was a service for a good friend and local farmer. Also since this was an issue with livestock, chickens, cows,etc being killed and pets missing I do not understand how you would think this would draw negative attention on our club or predator hunting as a whole.

Originally Posted By: kyle crickenbergerVaHowler, obviously you completely missed the part of the post that stated this was a service for a good friend and local farmer. Also since this was an issue with livestock, chickens, cows,etc being killed and pets missing I do not understand how you would think this would draw negative attention on our club or predator hunting as a whole.

????

Obviously VAhowler must have not read that part. I would love to know how that is negative as well. People get kill permits for deer all the time for damage that they do. Don't ever hear anything negative about that and people don't try to keep that hush hush. Whats the difference? And the bottom line is that it is well within the confines of the law. Some of you are starting to sound like the anti's.....

Back