Anyone from Kentucky?

Originally Posted By: KyfuzzyfaceFor anyone Interested there is a hunt going on next weekend at Land between the lakes (LBL) there is usally around 35 to 40 of us that meet up at Wranglers Campground.

Update, due to a ice storm LBL Wranglers Campground is shut down. So there will be NO annual meeting/Coyote hunt this year as of now.

Last edited:
Louisville here, mostly do bobcat hunting in Christian county, a do a little coyote hunting in Shelby County....would love to meet up with someone at either places....

Henderson County here, work in Daviess County though. Have gun will travel
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Anyone having any luck at night? I haven't been able to go yet but I heard somebody with a call the other night. He was letting the howls ring out. Never heard a shot though...
My cousin has been a few times and called up a fox but missed the shot.
I've got my scope mount for my shotgun in the basement just waiting to be installed...

Jefferson county here. Went out a couple of mornings ago, no luck. Had some caller problems, got it fixed so I may go out in the morning.

I'm new here and new to coyote hunting. Located in shelbyville but hunt in Trimble and spencer counties. Got my first coyote a couple days ago. I'm hooked now.

Back