Any thoughts about Snowwis scopes?

I like his comment he put up on there,

I cannot keep up w/e-mails regarding the snowwis scope.You are killing me.Please bid on the rifle only and consider the scope free value added.THANKS.

I maybe mistaken but I believe these are the commie equal of Super Sniper.This is of course all very hush hush,perhaps still classified....I only got part of the story hiding behind a tree at the food court!

Yep....that's a REAL gun expert right there.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Just the type of guy that you'd want to do mail-order business with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gifHOLY CRAP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I almost just peed myself...

Ya never know, could be a Gov't overrun issued Snowwis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

thanks for posting that!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifThats down right funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back