any stripped lowers still out there?

wheel10

Looking for a stripped lower. Every place I call or find on the web are sold out. I never seem to be online when a good price is to be had on AR-15.com and they don't last long. To get one on gunbroker, I'll have to break the bank. Anyone have a local dealer that has em or anywhere else. If you don't want to give out your secret to everyone I'll take a PM. Trying to build my first AR. Thanks for any help. Mike

Let me check and see if this place around here has anymore in stock. I picked up the last one they had about 2 weeks ago

Good luck on your quest, Mike!!! All my sources have dried up as well... Stinkin' panic buyers!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

I bought a complete lower on election day for 300.00 and a week later it was stolen when I went back to replace it they had gone up to 425.00.The dealer told me he did not expect to get any more lowers for a long,long time at least 6 months. People are definitely panicky, I have resisted the urge to stockpile stuff but I do have plenty on hand so that helps.

Call essential arms. Or google them. They have them in stock limit 3 per week! Right around 100-110 without transfer fees. Ar15.com says they are good to go based on all the feedback. milspec etc.

I have a line on about 20 Superior lowers if anyone is interested. Not exactly sure on price, but would guess they will be below the 200 mark, plus shipping.
I have several of them on rifles and they work just as well as my RRs. I do have one Armalite that I will sell for $225.00 plus minimum shipping.

I was at the Crossroads of the West gun show in Phoenix this weekend and they were flying out of there, $170 was the cheapest I found. Ammo was out of sight as well, $410 for 1000 rounds of brass 55 grain fmj.

Back