any news?

My prayers go to god for you will. Cancer is a beatable illness, people beat it everyday.

Your a predator hunter will, and predator hunters don't give up ever. This is just like a coyote that your chasing but everytime you get close it runs away, until finally you sneak around that big oak tree and there he is. Looking the other way, the winds in your face, your rifles zeroed in, you squeeze the trigger and down he goes.

Squeeze the trigger azwill, we need you here.

Get well soon, and like leonard said have faith in your doctors abilities, but proove them wrong in their predictions. So that one day you can walk up to them and say....... "HAHAHAHA I BEAT IT!"

We all need you here buddy, you have no idea how many people you have helped with your knowledge and how many people you have made smile with your comments, I know for a fact that you have help me more then most anyone else has.

Get well soon Will, I will be praying for you.

RK

------------------
Idle hands may be the devils work, but idle minds are so much worse

Azwill, I am almost speachless! Sorry to hear that. You listen to your doctors and trust in God. We will be praying for you and add you to the prayer list in our church. Keep your chin up and keep that rifle cleaned. Plan a trip to SD Will, we'll go hammer some yippers! Nothing makes a coyote caller feel better than the distinct sound of a solid hit. WHOP! We'll keep the home fires burning until you return. Your friend, Wiley E

Azwill--I will second Wiley's motion; I to am almost speechless. Don't forget that there are numerous instances in the Bible where people were healed supernaturally from the power of God, and I can assure that God is alive and well today! We have sent numerous e-mails back and forth, and I will likely be sending you some more. Your friend, Steve A.

AzWill, beleve it or not, I knew a man by the name of Charles Brown. After two bad strokes one heart attack,that an ordanery person would not survive, he told us that he did not come to this earth to visit,but to stay!
Hang in there Will.

------------------
Jay

[This message has been edited by deerblaster (edited 03-18-2001).]

Azwill: Doctors are limited,but we place limitations on God,who has no limitations. A
lady in our Church had breast cancer and after obeying the word of God, she was completly healed of cancer. This was just last month.Our church,the United Pentecostal Church has many miracles around the world almost daily. There is probably one near you. I'll too pray for you.

Barry

Will..I refuse to accept the doctors report. I know that God has the call on this one. I will be in prayer,and as you can tell, your hunting family will all be praying. So go ahead and plan on coming to Texas to hunt. I know you will recover to hunt a long long time. God bless..your friend.Randy

Well, I am much like Craig Hamilton in that I was speechless when I first read this. I first read it on Possecountry, and thought just the things that he wrote, how can news like this effect me so much when I have never met the person and only talked on the internet? I dont have an explanation for that, other than common bonds are strong ones.

I too am not a prayer person, I too have a stong belief in God, and I do "ask" when I truly need help, but I dont get on my knees and beg either (Craig, we got a lot in common buddy!) I normally ride my 4-wheeler into the woods, or take my bass boat onto the water, and do my asking from out there, maybe cause its quieter and he can hear me better. Whatever it is, you can bet that I will be asking for help on this one. I know that you can beat this AZwill, no doubt in my mind, I have an uncle who just beat cancer after a year of kemo he was pronounced cancer free, and that was after being told 8 months to a year max nearly 18 months ago, he is now cancer free. It can be done, and you will prove that, I have no doubts.
My sincerest thanks for all you have done for me and the others out there, and I will be praying for you and yours! Get well soon, and get back here ASAP.

WILL: I do know what to say !! DON'T give up DON"T you EVER give up hope. My father inlaw was diagnosed with stomach cancer in feb of 1998. They all gave him maximum of two months to live. They wanted to remove his stomach. He told them to forget it. he was 87 years old at the time. He just watched his diet and what he ate. He took this speical medicines and it really seemed to help him. If you want more info let me know. I just wanted to LET YOU KNOW DON'T YOU DARE give up
smile.gif
)

god bless
smile.gif
)

gare

[This message has been edited by gare (edited 03-19-2001).]

Will,I pray the healing hand of God be upon you from this moment on. Trust in Him.
I plan on comming out to your area next fall and tapping into your knowledge of callin' those critters in, so you best heal in a hurry.God Bless.
John

The healing is there just trust in Him but
He needs your help with a deep and trusting
faith Ive been there it will work we pray
for you night and day take care God bless

My Dear Friends,

When I first got home from the hospital, and everyday since, I’ve been completely overwhelmed with all the well wishes and prayers sent in my direction from hundreds of very kind people.

I find it a very humbling experience to honored in such a way. I have continually asked myself what have I done to deserve such recognition and I’m still at a loss for any reasonable answer. Nonetheless, I’m extremely honored by the kindness expressed to my family and me by every one of you.

I have prayed my heart out to find the words to express my feelings in this message but the words just don’t appear that would do any reasonable degree of justice to represent my true feelings to each and everyone out there.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone from the very bottom of my heart for your prayers and kind words. I’m still trying to recover from the initial surgery; that’s an experience I don’t recommend to anyone.

Then I hope to get up to Maine to visit friends and hopefully stop by and see if Randy Watson can get me out for a trip or two of night calling in Texas.

So I haven’t lost the fight yet; but when and if I do, I’ll be looking down on you fine folks wishing you the best.

Who knows. . . I might even howl at you a time or two....
wink.gif

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

AzWill, how wonderful to hear your words, and to see that your fight is welling back up in you. That's the AzWill we know and love. I just know that you have the heart of a lion and you'll wage a battle that will be an inspiration to everyone. That's just the way you are. I get the part about recovering from the initial surgery. I had two abdominal surgeries just a year apart. It kind of wipes you out, not to mention hurts like hell. But, that part will heal.

So brother, do exactly what you want to do. If you're coming through MA on your way down Maine maybe you want to stop a minute and say howdy, see where I hunt yotes in my semi-suburban paradise.

Thanks so much for getting a message up. I know I check the board every chance I get for news of your recovery. Be strong buddy.
Nightstalker

Azwill--It is very good to see you back posting. It is almost like we can hear your voice even though probably 90% of us have never talked to you or met you. Just remember the parable about the lady with the issue of blood in Mark 5. She was sicker than 4 dogs for 12 years yet she was completely healed--Jesus said it was her faith that healed her. Also, Mark 11:23--faith moves mountains, and Heb. 11:1--faith is the substance of things hoped for. Joel 2:25--all who call on the Lord will be saved!

You can beat this thing buddy! I have been healed of some things myself. No, not cancer, but depression--for sure I've been healed of that. That was pretty bad stuff as far as I am concerned--just ask my wife; she will tell you. If God can heal me of depression, then why wouldn't he heal you of cancer?

Will, you're an inspiration for us all! Thank you for setting such a fine example for us to follow. I wish you nothing but the best buddy. And good luck riding that highchair in the back of Randy's P/U. Better strap yourself in, those dual shocks aren't very forgiving.

Good to here from you AZWILL! We are here for you Brother. I hope you come down to TEXAS for a hunt with Randy please e-mail me when you do I would make the trip to see you and meet Randy too
smile.gif

------------------
Jason's Gun Room
Quialty Custom Gunsmithing

Back