Any Competitors?

here is the rules
tom has enough Yellerdog Howlers to do three categories(crossbow 50yds),(compound 40yds),(recurve/longbow 30yds)and two divisions Prohunter/Hunter each(6 howlers altogether)

It was just suggested to me that Prohunter should add 10yds to the Hunter distances. Prohunter crossbow should be at 60yds and Prohunter compound should be at 50yds and let's go 40yds for Prohunter recurve/longbow! I like adding the distance to those.

#1.Choose either Prohunter or Hunter. You can not enter both divisions in one category, but you can change division in a different category(Prohunter in compound,Hunter in recurve...etc)!

#2.Must be a PM member in good standing and agree that this is for fun only!

#3.Use proper equipment in a safe manner and abide by the rules of honesty and fair game.

#4.Agree not to hold PM or it's Sponsors responsible in anyway for injury or damage to persons or property, or the receipt of prizes.

#5.Agree that the judges decisions will be final!

#6.You must download and print a separate target for each entry and you can only enter one target in each category. You can shoot as many targets as you want! Members will be responsible for postage and all entries must be postmarked on or before the final date.

#7.You can shoot only five arrows(we are trusting you)at each target. Field points only! One shot at each target dot in any order.

#8.Target distances should be measured and not estimated.

#9.Targets can be shot indoors or outdoors, it makes no difference. Some do not have the opportunity to shoot these distances indoors as well as some do not have the opportunity to shoot outdoors. Promote PM to your shooting buddies at the range!
LETS ALL HAVE SOME FUN

Good deal! This should be interesting. Hopefully I can get on the paper.
grin.gif

Guys,

I'm going to paste this into the target thread for everyone to see. Let's put our comments over there... it will be stickied to the top of the forum.

A special thanks to Lee Smith of Yellerdog Predator Calls for donating these very special,"PredatorMasters 2009" engraved Thunderdog Howlers for this competition!

Nikonut

I'll give it a go in the hunter class! All I've got is my little SQ2 and never shot an event, but this will be fun!!!
Great idea Tom! Just gotta dig out my bow now and start shootin'...

Sounds good guys can't wait

I am going to post up pics of my lanyards too...ill donate one for the cause...or 2 or 3....whatever...if there is any interest in them that is.

Here are some of my lanyards...all four drop lanyards...let me know what ya think.

They all are flat braid on back and round braid on sides. I hand made all of the keepers....and no i don't have a lathe.

First one is all black with Cedar Keeper

2nvchu.jpg

v312mc.jpg

Tan and light green with mahogony Keeper

2md3xxu.jpg

fu43g2.jpg

Black and Grey with deer antler keeper

30kfz47.jpg

3088h1w.jpg

Black and Grey with Mahogony Keeper

f0xkcx.jpg

sl5moo.jpg

Green and Tan with cedar keeper

264g6tl.jpg

24fjy2w.jpg

Green and Tan with Cedar keeper

url]

url]

If people have interest in a lanyrad or two for this contest let me know and i can add them to the list of prizes with nikonut

Looks like I may have to get the bow out and give it a try. I haven't shot it since a new cam(longer draw length) a custom grip, new string and cable and new arrows. This ought to be interesting. I may have to start with printing one out at work on the engineering printer. It will print 4'x6'
grin.gif

Hey Guys!

Those lanyards look great don't you think! Thanks for donating them to the contest "Smokin250"!

I need to get a picture posted of the Yellerdog "Thunderdog Howlers"!

Nikonut

Thanks Nikonut.

Guys if you let me know which ones are the top 3 or something i can send them to the appropriate person...if thats nikonut or whoever...Just voice your opinions.

Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntrLooks like I may have to get the bow out and give it a try. I haven't shot it since a new cam(longer draw length) a custom grip, new string and cable and new arrows. This ought to be interesting. I may have to start with printing one out at work on the engineering printer. It will print 4'x6'
grin.gif

Dusty, you could print it the size of a barn and still not hit it!!! I may have to do this one now.

Now that's not very nice.
That hot sun down there will probably burn the paper target right up. Lord knows it won't have any holes in it!!

i sent out pm's this morning
looks like 16 counting the moderators so far
everyone who would like to play post up and i'll get you in the game and let you know where to send the targets.
anyone who didn't get a pm let me know i'd like to see more competators
i guess with me and moseley's targets its 18 but we don't count

heres the best i've shot so far
PMshoot001.jpg

shot it at 30 yards, i printed off about 15 targets, came close on most of them but would totally mess up one shot...LOL then I figured if I'd shoot one arrow then take a little break then shoot another and so on. Guess it worked

Back