another record from trump

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTROriginally Posted By: ADKYup IAyote, Donald Trump is the best thing to happen for working Americans and the Republican Party in a very long time. That's why you are preaching your liberal propaganda in a feeble attempt to peel off a few votes from Trump. You've seen the statistics showing Trump has a 96% approval among Republican voters and you are worried. If Trump pulls enough independent votes,as he did in 2016,he will put the Marxist agenda on hold for 4 more years.

Best thing to happen for the rich maybe. I don't have to try to peel off votes from Trump, he's doing a fine job of doing that himself. I have seen Trump's approval rating hovering in the low 90% area for Republicans, I've never seen it as high as you claim. You must be drinking the Fox News koolaid as usual. He is currently losing to Biden among the Independents (which includes me) and his approval rating has been hovering in the upper 30's to low 40's among them.

Again, if you want to see what's really coming this November, just look at the turnout and total vote tallies from the midterm elections, and his overall approval rating is lower now than it was then. It's the far right conservatives that should be worried, not me.

But you keep drinking that koolaid and be happy. They say ignorance is bliss.

We both know AIyote, the same computer algorithms (re:specifications for performing calculations, data processing, automated reasoning, and other tasks)that said Hilary would win in 2016 are skewing most polling done now. When Joe Biden comes out of hiding even the fake news will be unable to hide the truth. Oh, just wondering where you stand on de-funding the police?

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: ADK Oh, just wondering where you stand on de-funding the police?

fair question. well??

De-funding as in using some of their funds for other social programs? I am not totally against that. I think certain mental health services and community type based officers have been horribly underfunded and that needs to be fixed but overall we need to maintain a strong police force that is more focused on "To serve and protect". I think some police officers have forgotten what that is supposed to mean.

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTROriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: ADK Oh, just wondering where you stand on de-funding the police?

De-funding as in using some of their funds for other social programs? I am not totally against that. I think certain mental health services and community type based officers have been horribly underfunded and that needs to be fixed but overall we need to maintain a strong police force that is more focused on "To serve and protect". I think some police officers have forgotten what that is supposed to mean.

Good point. I'm old enough to remember the debates which occurred in the 1960's and 70's among intellectuals in the mental health field and among politicians regarding the funding of mental health hospitals. Hollywood even produced a movie about mental institutions in 1975 titled 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest'. It highlighted the abuses occurring in the mental institutions at that time and about the under funding of mental health treatment in America. The result of all the controversy was to close most of the psychiatric hospitals. The greatest cuts in funding occurred on Obama's watch,2009-2012. What could possibly go wrong with that?
I think blaming the police for the failures of politicians, both parties, ignores the truth.De funding of police Departments will only exasperate the problems in the major cities, cities governed by the Democrats.The police were never intended to be social workers.
You might find the following interesting:

https://www.thebalance.com/deinstitutionalization-3306067

44f6v6.jpg

Funny (not haha funny) cities where most of the "systemic racism" occurs, have been controlled by democrat mayors and clown councils for decades. Residents in those cities sure haven't been getting anything for their voting faithfulness(except higher taxes,more crime, lower incomes, loss of individual freedoms, lower quality public education). Keep people dumb, broke and addicted=easlier to control= hey the sounds a lot like the democrat governors plans for COVID 19 pandemic.

Originally Posted By: spotstalkshootFunny (not haha funny) cities where most of the "systemic racism" occurs, have been controlled by democrat mayors and clown councils for decades. Residents in those cities sure haven't been getting anything for their voting faithfulness(except higher taxes,more crime, lower incomes, loss of individual freedoms, lower quality public education). Keep people dumb, broke and addicted=easlier to control= hey the sounds a lot like the democrat governors plans for COVID 19 pandemic.

The inner-cities are generally corrupt and low info low education level voters who never vote for free market solutions or limited gov as they have absolutely no idea or any real world understanding of that concept.. They've been educated in inner-city schools that free market solutions are unfair and racist. So, they vote for identity politics. They vote for corrupt turds who want to turn the city, state, and country into a banana republic of whom promise all sorts of wonderful things, nevermind that non of it ever comes true. So they stay in that rut never really understanding the truth to success or their own failures. It is easier for them to point their fingers at people who are successful as they've been told over and over again how successful people have stolen from them in their world of identity politics and self created strife.

Quote:As it stands now, I'll probably just stay home on election day or vote 3rd party. Real conviction, you're showing. You hate THE man so bad that you absolutely won't vote for him, then turn around and say that you will probably vote for 3rd party or stay home(same same), which in turn probably helps the MAN win a second term.

And you don't think that there's lots of independents thinking the same way. LOL....

You go right ahead and do it your way, it's only going to help us get the MAN a second term.

Cracks me up, you independents, the way you think. You have to realize, or not, that a third party candidate ain't got a flying chance in hades of winning, but you vote that way just for spite. Then you [beeep] and moan about the way things turn out, not the way you wanted.

Quote:Best thing to happen for the rich maybeReally? Got your head buried down deep in the sand apparently and missed the fact that black Americans and Hispanics unemployment numbers reached historic lows. But yet here you are telling everyone that only people that Trump has helped are the rich. LOL....maybe you'd prefer that the above mentioned would stay on stamps...

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr Trump can clam another a record . They most covid case then any of country in the planet , and we get their faster and then anyone expect. Way to go mr. clownhair . You guys all redy to go pack your church on the Easter Someday .
This A hole troll must be taking over for iayotehntr
lol.gif

Oh I see Mr. Giggles has been tweeking my posts again, Real mature , Then rubbing his hands together and giggling about it .Aren't you a clever dude. Grizzleybone has no facts to dispute a statement , so he goes with the insult. Typical rebublipuke response to defend the complete idiot in the White House.
Face it girls he's toast , the biggest incumbent loss ever recorded in a presidential election , Another record for Capt. Bonespurs . And his packed house Saturday night , Oh wait it was only about 6000 came to kiss the ring , Hhahahahahahahah, He's a pathetic puke , Bye Bye LOSERS , you all just keep on kissing his ring . BIDEN 2020. Make America , America again , Don't forget to tweek my post Mr . Giggles .

Last edited:
supersong you and your friends in chaz/chop ain't funny anymore.

Trashing cities ain't funny.

Playing communist is not funny. In fact it's dangerous.

If so much was not at stake it would be funny to see you get what you want.

How can you be so foolish.Ever heard of Mao? Know how that worked out for the folks and their little red books?

Don't you people know anything?

Just like bratty kids the funny has worn off already. Now you are just getting on peoples last nerve.

Quote:And his packed house Saturday night , Oh wait it was only about 6000 came to kiss the ring , Hhahahahahahahah, Biden can't even fill a high school gym, when he comes from out of his basement hiding spot.

Make us all a promise, when Trump gets re-elected you leave this site forever. Promise?

Back