...and look what happens...

Tbone, I couldn't agree more. Once a guy sits down in the grass he all but disappears. I wish a big company like Cabelas or Bass Pro would have picked it up as it is down right affective. Al even made the comment that those coyotes just can't seem to see that M2D camo. If I had M2D on my e-caller and the battery went dead I'd likely never find it.

For anyone who cares, I just finished visiting with the owner of M2D Camouflage. He said that although they hit a real rough spot a year ago, things have turned around and M2D now has a bright future. So it's going to be around and that is good news for us coyote hunters. Not so good news for the coyotes though.
wink.gif

lol

I wish he would make a hat with the drop down face mask using a soft fabric. I have the hood, but it doesn't get used as much as my kings hat.

I am getting ready to look for new camo, and it's just really hard to not get more m2d. I actually plan to get more, and use the old t-shirt that i wear to make a cover for the call. I might try and just paint it like m2d instead, not sure yet.

Suddenly I feel as though many of my secrets aren't so "Secret" anymore. I haven't had that much fun on a hunt in a long, long time!! Laughed till our guts hurt is right Troy!! If any of you have the chance to hunt with Troy, Al Morris, or Jeff Writer...do yourself a favor and make it happen!!

We will have to make a hunt like that happen again. It was just too much fun! I did get poor Mike (Mike was the only one in our group that didn't kill a coyote, but he did manage to miss one on camera) out the following weekend and he finally connected on this coyote. I believe this is the male coyote that I missed right after Jeff shot his coyote. I set up a little differently and used different sounds. Hint, I figured after killing his girlfriend this coyote might be lonely.
wink.gif

Mike%20Hodges%207-18-15A_zpsavecdxte.jpg

Back