A Prophetic Look In The Mirror

"Rather than having us retreat though, why dont we continue kicking arab asses but watch the budget?" Quote by Tackdriver.

I thought from the begining that we should get Iraqi oil!

The Libs within hours of the start of hosilities started crowing that "Bush and Chenney" invaded Iraq for oil.

And Bush shrank back from an obvious good solution.

I would NOT have sent ship loads of loot ....NO!....

I WOULD have sent lumber and bricks for OIL ..........!

We would not have had money being stolen by the pallet fulls .......

When the Iraqis "grew up" and got hold of themselves .... they could have the reins of their country back.

Until then ...... BARTER!

Three 44s

Last edited:
Thank you. It was buggin' the heck out of me because I didn't understand it. I hate not understanding something. All is good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Some people are delusional. In the sense that the U.S. can do no wrong. We are always the victim, never the aggreser....we have nothing to do with the problem, we are perfect so how could we be at fault. GET REAL. Its ok, this will continue untill we stop being "TEAM AMERICA, WORLD POLICE"

I didn't know Madelin Albright was on this web site.

Quote:

The Libs within hours of the start of hosilities started crowing that "Bush and Chenney" invaded Iraq for oil.

Quote:
When the Iraqis "grew up" and got hold of themselves .... they could have the reins of their country back.

That’s the same kind of thinking the Germans and Japanese used to start WWII.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

That’s the same kind of thinking the Germans and Japanese used to start WWII.

Myself believes that going to war for oil is a good idea for the survival of the United States & OUR way of life. With out oil we are dead in the water. Now if the environmentalist will turn the oil companies loose on the USA & take advantage of our own natural resources maybe we could take care of ourselves.
Question: Does anyone want to blame the tree huggers for us going to war? I do. Maybe we should look to people like Al 'GOOFY' Gore as an enemy of this country. I do.
Shut off the oil supply & 30 min later we are done. Stick a fork in us.
America First! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Quote:
Myself believes that going to war for oil is a good idea for the survival of the United States & OUR way of life. With out oil we are dead in the water. Now if the environmentalist will turn the oil companies loose on the USA & take advantage of our own natural resources maybe we could take care of ourselves.

So by the same reasoning it’s ok to knock over a gas station because you’re broke. That’s a real high set of morals there.

Quote:
Question: Does anyone want to blame the tree huggers for us going to war? I do. Maybe we should look to people like Al 'GOOFY' Gore as an enemy of this country. I do.
Shut off the oil supply & 30 min later we are done. Stick a fork in us.
America First! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

If more people had listened to the people calling for changes in our energy policy back in the 60’s and 70’s we wouldn’t be in this situation and the Middle East would be irrelevant.

HUH???!!! My reasoning must be f***** up. How do you relate energy independance to robbing a gas station???
Unless you are thinking that desperate people do desperate things? I guess you could come up with that anology.
OK. War is a desperate situation for the enemy. Lets kick their a** & take what we need instead of them taking what is ours. If we are not gonna fight then we have to drill our own oil. Is that robbing a gas station????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
I'm concerned about America's survival & not a bunch of Islamic extremists who just want to annilate us. How can you even think any differant as an American????
In your eyes do you think I'm a criminal? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
Are you the enemy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The way I read it you are advocating taking the resources of another country. If I’m mistaken please correct me. If that is what you are advocating how is that anything other than theft?

I am advocating the spoils of war. You didn't think we were doing this for no reason did you?
The islamist extemist started this. The countries who harber these islamist are also our enemy. We win & they are ours. Just how did you think this was going to end?
The 60s & 70s are gone. We can't turn back the clock.
We were attacked on 9/11 by these extremist & now they should suffer the wrath. They are to be afraid of us & not us afraid of them. Which, by the way, is not the first time they attacked us. The differance now is we have a President who is not afraid to take the fight to them.
You wanna know how to pay for this war? Take the oil. Not from the gas station on the corner but from the countries who harbor these terrorists. They asked for it & we should take every advantage of it.
This country has always tried to do business with these savages but they wanted more. Than so be it.
Hows that for EXTREMIST? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
I believe we can outextremist them, don't you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
I wish [beeep] Cheney was running for President to correct any mistake George Bush may have made.
This is just too much fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Can anyone out extremist me? I'll bet a few would like to try. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Bring it on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
I am advocating the spoils of war. You didn't think we were doing this for no reason did you?
The islamist extemist started this. The countries who harber these islamist are also our enemy. We win & they are ours. Just how did you think this was going to end?
The 60s & 70s are gone. We can't turn back the clock.
We were attacked on 9/11 by these extremist & now they should suffer the wrath. They are to be afraid of us & not us afraid of them. Which, by the way, is not the first time they attacked us. The differance now is we have a President who is not afraid to take the fight to them.
You wanna know how to pay for this war? Take the oil. Not from the gas station on the corner but from the countries who harbor these terrorists. They asked for it & we should take every advantage of it.
This country has always tried to do business with these savages but they wanted more. Than so be it.
Hows that for EXTREMIST? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
I believe we can outextremist them, don't you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
I wish [beeep] Cheney was running for President to correct any mistake George Bush may have made.
This is just too much fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Can anyone out extremist me? I'll bet a few would like to try. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Bring it on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

My bad. Here I thought you were serious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Quote:
If we're going to have a war for oil, I want to take Venezuela. It's closer & has refineries.

Me too! But we'll just have to wait till they attack us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Wouldn't you like to just shove ol' Chavez's head up his butt? I would. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
I can't believe that I'm not being taken seriously. Well, maybe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Guys, this is a serious subject & should be discussed as such. However, we were attacked & we cannot not do some a** kicking while the a** kicking is good.
If we wait for the terrorist to get some nukes then maybe we deserve to be annilated. I'm not ready for that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif
Lets do get rid of 'em & get some oil to boot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Maybe Bush can have the CIA train a guy in a sombrero to crash a Cessna into his barn at the Crawford ranch. That's good enough for me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Leave it to a liberal and get a ship load of distortions and misquotes.

Rim Runner and Jwp,

Misquote this:

What does the Dali Lama have to do with invasions or stationing troops on another nations soil?

Three 44s

A geodome made of a heavy layer of Lexan covering the United States should do it!

Then we don't have to offend anyone but ourselves!

Three 44s

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.- James Madison

The moral and constitutional obligations of our representatives in Washington are to protect our liberty, not coddle the world, precipitating no-win wars, while bringing bankruptcy and economic turmoil to our people.

~Ron Paul

Last edited:
I still want to know how we would go after those responsible without invading other countries.

Another question you never answered:

Assume RP wins & we do it his way. if that way should fail & they do NOT leave us alone, we get hit again here on US soil, then what is the plan for handling that?

RP may win the nomination.It seems unlikely to me at this point, but things may change so it's possible. But, just for grins, let's assume he does not.

What is your plan then? If your guy does not take the primaries, you'll have a decision to make, yes?

Back