70 gr NBTs

I know they have been like unicorns here lately I thought I read somewhere on here they had a run. Does anyone know of a place they are in stock? I looked all the places I knew with no luck. Ammoseek showed one place but they were like 63 cents a piece. If I could find some I might pick up a few. I love these things in front of variety. The purple tips are hard to beat.

I saw some at Fleet Farm the other day. Two boxes for 46 bucks per hundred. Not the cheapest, but it’s better than nothing. I already have 300 hundred of them, if not more, so I’m good to go for a while. They had 180 grain .308 ballistic tips too which I haven’t seen in a long time. I might have to go back and get the two boxes they’ve been there for a month or two. What really blew my mind is how cheap the Speer bullets are. They were $21 for .358 235 grain bullets. Hornady bullets were in the twenty’s as well. Nosler bullets went up in price. Guessing they need to keep their lights on and charging a little more because they aren’t as big as the other manufactures? Love my Noslers but when I can’t find them, and when I do, basically twice the price of Hornady’s, I’ll figure out a load recipe to get another manufacturer‘s bullet to shoot just as good. I see someday in the future that or they will end up buying Nosler… or whoever owns Hornady will buy them I should say.

Last edited:
That's what I bought 300. I found LR primers the other day and picked some up. Seems like stuff is slowly trickling in. I do buy a lot of my bullets online since I usually can't find what I'm looking for locally.

Back