6th Annual Coyote Craze Classic-RESULTS-PICS!!!!

Scottmilk9-Yes, this hunt always seems to be the same weekend as the worlds. The first full weekend in Dec.

MTurbo-I actually hauled the trailer over to one of the local chinese restaurants and dropped it off there. They were paying by the pound and the fur buyer was only paying by the coyote!!

Dan--keep in touch and some year if you'd like to come out and be a rep, maybe we can get something worked out.

Geoff

It was a great time as usual. I dont know how I manage to keep getting hooked up with great guys to rep but but it worked out great again this year. I only wish I could have helped them get 1 or 2 more. It's already on the calendar for next year, what a great time! Thanks again for eveything Geoff.

Geoff you did a fantastic job with the contest! From my perspective it seemed to go off without a hitch... I also wanted to thank you for the opportunity to be a rep at this years event, I had an excellent time!
thumbup.gif
I met many great people there and look forward to hunting with some of them in the near future. You can be certain that I will be there again next year.

Nick

Nick-It was great having you come "out west" for the weekend!! It doesn't get any better than teaming up with the championship team!!!! It's great to have reps like yourself that can really benefit the teams they are with! I'll count on you next year!!

Great times Geoff! Thanks for all the hard work. I am already looking forward to next year. Congrats to the Patterson & Bosley team. They deserved the win!

Don't get those kind of goodies for placing, but there are a couple good competition's in the Ritzville/Connell/Othello area every year. Beautiful country and lots of dogs, recieve little pressure.

Back