6mm Arc Suppressed?

DoubleLungRage

I have a 6mm arc bolt gun that I night hunt with. I recently bought a suppressor for it, but will probably be October before I will be able to get it. Does anyone have any experience with a suppressed 6mm arc bolt? How is it?

Very quiet. My step dad has a 6 arc bolt gun. He has a Thunderbeast ultra 9 suppressor on it. He’s shooting Hornady 103’s. It’s whisper quiet

Not a bolt, but I’ve been running a 16” 6arc AR with KGM R6 can all season. Love it. Easily as quiet and low recoil as my 223s. I imagine a bolt gun will sound even better.

Not a bolt, but I’ve been running a 16” 6arc AR with KGM R6 can all season. Love it. Easily as quiet and low recoil as my 223s. I imagine a bolt gun will sound even better.

Hopefully it will work out. I love the 6 arc b/c it's like shooting a .223, but with a lot more knock down power. To me, it's been pretty dang awesome how much more that 75gr 6mm bullet does over a 55gr .223.

I decided to try the arc because I wasn’t happy with my 223 results. To many run offs. I have been extremely happy with the arc performance. It’s a hammer. I got a deal on a couple hundred rounds of Hornady factory 103g eldx and have been shooting that all year. The temptation is to load light bullets for coyotes, but the heavier bullets really perform with out much hide damage. Not that fur damage matters these days.

Unfortunately, my rifle didn’t seem to like the 103’s that much. It shoots great with the 105 blacks, HSM 95gr sst, and HSM 75gr vmax. I may try the new vmatch when I’m out of the vmax.

I put my omega 300 on mine the day I got it and put probably 20 rounds through it, to me it sounded like an air nailer, wicked quiet

I put my omega 300 on mine the day I got it and put probably 20 rounds through it, to me it sounded like an air nailer, wicked quiet
Pretty much the same here. 65gr vmax and a SilencerCo Hybrid 46. But everything I've put that can on has been pretty quiet. 300BO out with subs is amazing!

Back