4 year quest for lion and a bonus wolf

You know I asked if we could and these guys acted like I just asked the most stupid question in the world. They said the cat had diseases and they would never eat it.. Sooo.. I didn't argue..

Nice job! The Lolo has been one of our hardest hit areas as far as elk numbers go. Both the wolf and the lion were from there? That will really help the elk and deer out. That is a huge female! Thanks from an Idaho hunter.

The outfitter didn't want to save the cat meat? Where in the heck is he from. I used to guide in the Selway and the church and we used to fight over the meat if the client didn't want it.

Well you saved it all up for one hunt didn't ya! I'll try to keep that in mind the next time I get skunked.

What a huge cat. Two great trophies.

That's a HUGE cat. Congrats on your perseverance.

Just a thought: I recommend not trying to save any money on your mount. A friend of mine shot a monster cat, way up near the top of the record book, and went to a "bargain" taxidermist who was also a friend of his: VERY bad combination. Now he looks at a poorly mounted cat every single day and regrets it. The guy used a bad form so that cat is way smaller than in real life, the face looks awful, the scenery looks fake. Spend top dollar on the trophy of a life time! Nuff said!

Regardless, congrats!

Dang what a monster cat,great wolf also! When I killed my cat years ago in the Bighorns of wyo. we took the meat and I gotta admit it was outstanding,a buddy of mine told me it was really good eating and he was right,who would have thought it?? Those two animals were worth the wait.

Sorry I had to laugh no offense. I thought everyone knew Uncle Murphy. It refers to Murphys Law...If something can go wrong it Will go wrong.Originally Posted By: jglynnwho the [beeep] is uncle murphy???????????????????????????????

Never doubted your WORD man.
Your a awesome hunter.
Congratulations on both of your Trophys.
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Back