300 Blackout Custom Bolt Action SUPPRESSED!

skinney

Director
O'Neill Ops introducing LongRifles, Inc. along with the all new discreet weapon platform designed for CQ covert killing, the CR-MOD 1.
Chambered in 300 blackout, we take a detailed look at the builder, the build components, and the rifles capabilities.

Great review & rifle, Skinney! That really looks like a handy short range shooter.. If suppressors were legal here in NJ, Gradous would have been building its twin!

All the best,

Bob

Nice video and review. Chad is a busy guy but answered the phone when I called and was a world of help. Great guy and company for sure.

Originally Posted By: trooperjdNice video and review. Chad is a busy guy but answered the phone when I called and was a world of help. Great guy and company for sure.

LRI is a stand up team! You fellas be ready to see what we have coming up next!

Chad is full of so much great information and know how....this great video doesn't do this rig justice as far as quietness.....I've shot this rifle and its scary quiet

Originally Posted By: bryan hReal nice rifle.

Thank you!
Planning on some new footage with the new CEB low velocity fraggers !
Workin on 1K acres of Corn, and once she's out, My teams in!

Very cool video, James. Going up there to Sturgis and seeing LRI do their work is simply awesome. I need to get him another set of parts, soon.

Anyways...looks like those Swaro Range EL's will be a great complement to this platform. Playing that trajectory would be fun!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: pahntr760

Anyways...looks like those Swaro Range EL's will be a great complement to this platform. Playing that trajectory would be fun!
thumbup.gif

For sure man, Thanks... I've hit over 1800yds with the EL's so far... and the glass, ehhh... It's just the best in the industry, no biggie!
smile.gif

Good deal. Thanks for the feedback...something to pass along. There are no ranging Binos even close to them.

Are you happy with the 8x over the 10x?

Originally Posted By: dpollardI really appreciate the high production quality of the video. Keep that up!

Thank you! Although it is tedious, it reminds me of combining corn, you invest in equipment, product, and a lot of time, and all you can do is hope the harvest yields...
I never thought my hobby would get me riled as my job, but all in all it's the same principle, and when you can partially put on the screen what you imagine in your head, and get some people who really like it... It becomes very rewarding and in a sense fulfilling...
I appreciate your enjoyment in what we do!

Great weapon. Someone does a very good job on editing the videos. Good story on the gun maker. It's amazing how lucky you can become if you work hard.

Everything is edited in house usually James spends twice as much time in the editing room than in the field filming.....we make sure its after hours otherwise he gets left when its trigger time

Originally Posted By: Mr Potato Head It's amazing how lucky you can become if you work hard.

This is some of the best advice, to give anyone, at any trade.

Originally Posted By: TeamORwe make sure its after hours otherwise he gets left when its trigger time
Speaking of trigger time, I've been out in the -15 windchill shooting groups and working DOPE with the new 60 grain RAPTOR's, You have some catching up to do.

Back