300 AAC Blackout 220gr suppressed

Originally Posted By: Predator StrikeforceWith a 30" drop at 200 yards, maybe an Eotech with double dot reticle is in order?

I decided to go with the EoTech XPS 2-2 because of what I felt this round was made for. Close quarter to max of about 200 yards. For my loads on the 220gr subs, the bottom dot is right on at 25 yds, top dot is just high at 100 and the bottom dot is on again at 200. Magnified optics at those ranges are overkill IMO, plus anything over 2x is too much power for both eyes open shooting, for me anyway. I wanted to be able to shoot both eyes open to have a full field of view.

You know, the zombies could be coming from all directions and if you're shooting with one eye closed, that could be it for you.
lol.gif

That's exactly the kind of results I was hoping for. I just called EOTech and ordered an EXPS3-2 for my 300 BLK. The two dots should be perfect for a max range of 200 yards. I assume for 50 and 150 yards you can split the difference between the two dots as well. Have you tried that? Thanks for the report!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: Predator StrikeforceThat's exactly the kind of results I was hoping for. I just called EOTech and ordered an EXPS3-2 for my 300 BLK. The two dots should be perfect for a max range of 200 yards. I assume for 50 and 150 yards you can split the difference between the two dots as well. Have you tried that? Thanks for the report!
thumbup.gif

Not yet, I sent my 7.62SD back to AAC so they could replace the ratchet. The teeth had worn down and wouldn't catch anymore. I really haven't had it back out for about a month, I'm waiting for my can to get back and my SBR stamp to finally get here. I wouldnt see why the 50-150 split wouldn't work though. It is a ton of fun to shoot!

I've got a 7.62 SDN-6 for mine as well. Waiting on my tax stamps for silencer and SBR though. Something wrong with the ratchet design? Anything I should avoid? Hope its not a design flaw.

Originally Posted By: Predator StrikeforceI've got a 7.62 SDN-6 for mine as well. Waiting on my tax stamps for silencer and SBR though. Something wrong with the ratchet design? Anything I should avoid? Hope its not a design flaw.

I use a scar-h with their miter mount (same ratchet design) without issues so far.
I also use a Burris 1-4x24 xtr. Great little scope with plenty of holdover for the whisper/blackout. You can print your own with supersonic loads on one side and subs on the other and tape it in your butler creek lens cover.
Burris Ballistic Reticle

Back