3-shot group from new RRA Coyote Carbine

I tried the black hills 75 grain, hornady 55 grain vmax, remingtion umc 55 grain, and winchester 45 grain. the hornady shot the best but not as tight of groups as I expected. I was also shooting off a lead sled so I couldn't get much more of a steady rest. The rifle shoots good enough for yote hunting in my neck of the woods but no where near 3/4 MOA.

Originally Posted By: skullcreekOnly 20 round groups count in Georgia! Just kidding, no need to waste ammo, it's a shooter.

Just for all you guys out in Georgia. 20 shot group with RRA Varmint A4 24in. I saved this one for just this sort of occasion.
Waisting ammo is what I do best.

100_0563.jpg
60grainV-Max.jpg

I was afraid some government goons would haul me away if I defaced the dime. Really, I was more amazed than happy when I shot this group.

I haven't found anything that doesn't shoot very well in my RRA Pred Pursuit.40s to 69s in Fiocchi;Federal,Hornady,PMC,Black Hills(red and blue)Rem and bulk 556.Incredible rifle.

SodakJim- you still have your V-Max? Gotta love them. I'm hoping to get one of the new ones.
Picking up my new RRA Coyote tomorrow. Titanium silencer will be here in a few months. I can't wait!!!!

Originally Posted By: SodakJimOriginally Posted By: skullcreekOnly 20 round groups count in Georgia! Just kidding, no need to waste ammo, it's a shooter.

Just for all you guys out in Georgia. 20 shot group with RRA Varmint A4 24in. I saved this one for just this sort of occasion.
Waisting ammo is what I do best.

100_0563.jpg
60grainV-Max.jpg
That's a GA rifle for sure. At 110 yds no less!
Tha

Originally Posted By: RubenatorNice shooting, BUT 3 shot groups dont count around here! We need 5 shot groups!

If it shoots 3 like that he"ll only need one!

Originally Posted By: yotekilla313How many rounds have you put through that rifle. I just got a RRA Varmint A4 16" barrel. I only put about 50 rounds through it so far but I was less than impressed. I got the rifle because of all the great reviews it gets but now im not sure i should have. Any advice?

RRA barrels need about 200 rounds through them before they shoot their best. You'll see a BIG difference in group size once the barrel is broken in.

When I first saw that group last year, I tried the 60 gr V max and my 223's shoot almost that good. Benchmark and that bullet is a winning combo.

Back