260 Rem F-class/tactical...............

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunBTW, I ordered my A3 from Tim (tt35). He has been very good to deal with so far...........

Yea, Tim is a pretty good guy.

Tim

Thanks Stealthman.

Would love to have you, Chef. If I don't start logging some range time, I may be the one who gets humiliated........

Couldn't afford a Greybull. Had to settle for this POS..........
laugh.gif

Nice setup 2Muchgun, is the Lawton action stainless or Chromo-moly and is it setup as a single-shot or repeater?

You made some good choices, the coating is what is interesting me.

Lawton is a SS repeater.

I was going to Ultra Bore Coat the bore, but Joel Kendrick for MMi-Trutec told me the stuff is so slick he does not believe the UBC will stick to it! I find this very interesting.

I'm wondering what the heck moly coated bullets would do out of it also. I just don't want to use such an expensive rifle for experimentation. According to Joel, just run it as is and expect extremely long barrel life.

I'm thinking I may have to send Joel one more barreled action........

Send me a pic or post when you get the yellow stock in. I really like the way mine turned out. A buddy calls it the "short bus". I'll likley order an A3 very soon, really just trying to decide on color. I like the orange-black SS had, seen others same color that I didn't like.

Will do.

Mike's orange/black is definitely a good looking stock. Almost looks like it's on fire. Yellow/orange/black flame with black b/a is also an awesome combo IMO.......

The one in the bottom pic has really got it goin' on(A5 is nice too). Looks like it's on fire.

My azz needs to go to bed. Nuke plant tomorrow......

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunNice. What rig is that?
Just for looks . It's been parted out. Stock is NIB yet.

Mike's LW AI stock is still the best O&B I've seen.

A few years back, while surfing on Ebay, I seen a BR stock in O/B. When I ordered my Mountain rifle stock, I sent the pic to McM and told them "I want this."

Here's the pic I sent to McM when I had them build my MR stock.

8674_1.jpg

Back