22x6.8 Dies?

WOA wasn't making them last I heard unless something has changed.

Not trying to change your mind but the 6x6.8 is a much better option and Xcaliber will spin you one up pretty quickly.

6.8SPC bushing dies after it's fired, one pass through a CH4D to make them.

Redding 6.8 bushing dies, with bushings to step it down to .22 cal. Use 5 bushings. Do not try to do it with 1 or 2 bushings. I have one 22x6.8 & one 22 DTI.

Last edited:
Currently running 69 TMKs @ 3000. Have what should be lifetime supply of bullets, primers, & ArComp to continue with current load. But thinking about 22x6.8, 22ARC/22 Grendel, and yes the 6x6.8. Although if stay with 22 cal can use my existing can. Most of my shots are 150-250yd.

Last edited:
Isn't that basically a 224 Valkery?

Yes and no... Valk is much faster twist, throated much longer and case is just a smidgen shorter but same bolt face. It's totally set up for long, heavy, high BC bullets, exactly the same concept of the 6arc. Both of these calibers don't typically shoot well with light bullets because of the excessive jump.

Fast and light varmint bullets really need much slower twist rates and lower freebore to optimize speed and potential. That's where these wildcat calibers come in like the 6x6.8, 6WOA and the offerings from Dtech.

Back