2016 PM Convention Registration

Originally Posted By: YellowhammerHere are a couple from last years hunt.

0ED7E479-1F3F-4D48-858C-2604E7945BB3_zpsghntfrbe.jpg

i think i said this the first time i saw this pic but thats a fatty coues shed.

I'm registered now. Are you?
grin.gif
C'mon guys - lots of good times, good folks, good food, good prizes, and good areas to hunt. Give it a try, you'll love it!

Since this is my first year going is there some sort of itinerary that gets sent to us or do we just show up and everything will be given to us at the door?

Originally Posted By: wklmanSince this is my first year going is there some sort of itinerary that gets sent to us or do we just show up and everything will be given to us at the door?

Check out the first post in this thread. It gives you the skinny on motels banquet nights etc. Most of the members stay at the motel listed, so there's usually someone around to have a coffee or plan a hunt for a day, or just have a visit and BS session.

I believe on the Wednesday the 10th we will have a F/W representative give a talk re: rules.areas to hunt etc.

If you have any questions when you get there, you will be able to talk to a moderator or admin pretty easily.We'll have a notice board in the motel lobby and a lot of the members meet for the complimentary breakfast at the motel.

hope this helps and looking forward to meeting you at the hunt.

Originally Posted By: wklmanSince this is my first year going is there some sort of itinerary that gets sent to us or do we just show up and everything will be given to us at the door?

We will have the AZ fish and game at the hotel Wednesday night at 7:00 pm to go over the game laws and you can ask questions. Thursday night when you show up at the banquet there will be a packet for each person that signs up. It will have the nightly agenda in it showing the speakers and menu. If you have any particular questions you need answered, PM me and I will help you.

Free rifles!!!!Only takes one winning ticket.

Better chance to win a rifle or other great gear than winning the powerball.
thumbup.gif

Still plenty of time to get signed up for the big event.

Lots of good hunting areas and folks to hook up with. Don't forget to bring a shotgun for those brushy desert areas.

Troy02Feb15Female2-_zpsk77vfdzh.jpg

Back