2014 Hunter Of The Year Vote!!!

Voted.

I don't have a story to match any of these. Best I have is killing a small buck with a rifle given to me from my grandfather that passed away a month prior. Man the longbow story is awesome. That is fantastic. Congrats!

Last edited:
Looks like the voting is done. Congrats to everyone that had a story nominated. They were all outstanding stories. Below is the results.

1st place winner is JCS271

2nd place winner is Switch

3rd place winner is 12ring

The winner of the PM gear for voting is shawn@mo

You all have a PM from me. Congrats to everyone of you, you earned it.

Congrats all... Ya had sum good reads
thumbup1.gif

I voted.

correction, I tried to vote. Didn't realize the voting had ended already. I guess I have offended the moderator.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: weekenderI voted.

Really?? The voting ended yesterday so you couldnt have voted today. The winners have all been notified.

Awesome. Thank you everyone who voted and congrats to the winners. Big thanks to all the sponsors who donated all those prizes also. Those were some great prizes. My son will love that mojo puppy decoy. I was afraid he was going to fall on the spike of my mojo critter while carrying it from stand to stand but now I don't have to worry anymore. I can't wait to try out the calls Reb8600 made. Hopefully I'll kill something using them and get to use the awesome drag that Blake Pulsipher made. Thanks guys.

I read all of the stories and they were all good. Its amazing JCS271 killed a wolf with his long bow. I am a archery hunter for everything other than predators so I know how hard killing animals with a bow can be. I can't imagine doing it with a stick and string though. He deserved to win.

Thanks again to PM for the contest and to the sponsors for their support in it.

Last edited:
Back