2013 NOS Predator Masters Sagerat Hunt!!

I got stuff in a pile, getting closer ....
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: 204farrjust finished reloading time to pack!!!

Don't ya mean Kevin, finished reloading ? !!
lol.gif

Not me... I've been done for a couple Hours.... just trying to get packed now...

Sunny to Partly Sunny, bumping into the 70's on Friday. Light wind. Varmints look out! Don't forget your flower Bermuda's Reddog!

It did get down to 10 degrees here last night
scared.gif
so bring your long-handles anyway. You can layer them under your Bermuda's.
wink.gif

I hope you Guys have a great time shooting some sage rats. I sure wish I could of made it over to crane but I just have to much to do to get away. SO SHOOT IT UP BOYS

Nick

Absolutely a crazy day of sagerat shooting today! The weather was in the 70's and the 'rats were everywhere. Couldn't ask for a better shoot!

Here's my FB post from this morning on yesterday's hunt :

"Well, Phil and "Chicken Dance" John had pretty steady shooting most of the day with the RF's and CF's. Tim, Kevin and Cody's day was a little slower on the "good" field until the last move of the day then things went nuts! Even the HMR barrels were getting hot! There would be 50 'rats in the field of view of my 10X binoculars at any given time. Several doubles and triples were made. Kevin shooting suppressed CF's pulled off three consecutive 285 yard hits in a row. His farthest was around 310 yards. With some targets still in front of them I had to pry them from their shooting benches at 7:30. I made it home just before ten o'clock. Long range rockchucks for those three today. Phil and John are going to "help" the landowner some more with his "problem" in the sagerat fields.
smile.gif
"

Back