>>>>2011 Hunter Of The Year<<<<

Originally Posted By: mtcurmanVoted! That was a tough choice... lots of great stories!

Isn't that the truth! Seems they get better and better too!

V

Originally Posted By: predator-243how do you vote new to this site and where do you find the stories? sorry to sound dump!

Go to the first page of this post.You will find a list of each story below the prizes shown.Where the story is underlined if you click on that it will take you to each story.

Originally Posted By: predator-243how do you vote new to this site and where do you find the stories? sorry to sound dump!

At the bottom of the list with the stories is a box with them listed again. Each one will have a button to check. Click the one for the story you wish to vote for. After you do, you will be able to see how many votes each story has.

Voted! Very good stories. Congrats to all the monthly winners!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: reb8600You are voting on one story as Vaportrail said, not the author. No the votes will not be combined.

Nothing in the announcement mentions voting for the best author. It is a vote for the best story.

Nothing mentions voting on the best seller either, in those specific words, but let's stick to what is said.

The TITLE and FIRST line state; "HUNTER of the year."

It would make sense to title it HUNT of the year, not HUNTER, HUNTER implies a person in this instance, definitely not a story, a story can't be a hunter, but it can be about a hunter.

Originally Posted By: reb8600Here it is, the vote and stories for the 2011 Hunter Of The Year.
thumbup.gif
There were some outstanding stories this year. I have put together the 12 stories that you, the members thought were the best each month.

You highlighted their stories, sure, it gives us a good look at the HUNTER and what they accomplished, along with providing an organized way to do this. Had you just added, "now vote for the best story of the year," to the end of that first paragraph, things would have been clearer, switch hunt for hunter and things would have been crystal.

I understand now, but it isn't hard to see where I came from with my inference of it being the HUNTER, I.E. person, and not his one specific story given the title and first sentence of the thread.

Anyways; Thank you for doing this, and thanks to the sponsors for supporting the site, it is appreciated.

Back