***2010 Hunter of the Year***

Its 10pm, do you know where your votes at?
lol.gif

I voted
thumbup.gif

I don't think my time stamp on the poll worked but as I said the voting ended Sunday night so our winners are as follows...

First Place

Switch - Alyssa is at it again...she called in a Valentine's day fox!!!

Alyssa will take home the Savage Model 9317FV in .17HMR.
93r17fv.png

Second Place

mtcurman takes home the second place prize for his story My First Coyote. A Fox Pro Spitfire[/size] will be headed his way shortly...
Spitfireadclean2sm.jpg

Third Place

getemclose rung up the votes for the third place prize with his story: A cold snap.. A first.. And seven dead coyotes!

Byron South and Carver Calls that will accompany a lanyard from EZ Yote and FoxPro...

Mr. Carver has donated a copy of his video "21 Days in Coyote Heaven" and a Rubber Rabbit!

bsouth7dvd.jpg

DSCF2533-250x187.jpg
carverdvd.jpg
DSCF2537-250x187.jpg

ezyl.jpg

FoxPro Combo Pack...

Combo_packsm.jpg

FoxPro Combo Pack
The Combo Pack from FoxPro has the three most popular styles of hand calls. This pack includes the Lil Woodsman (closed reed), Pied Piper (bite call), and the Skyote (open reed) hand calls. This Combo Pack gives you all you need to reproduce bird sounds, rabbit sounds, rodent distress, and coyote vocalizations. Put more fur on the ground with the Combo Pack from FoxPro!

We all need to take a minute to thank our sponsors who make this possible.

Although the prizes that we give away here are significant we shouldn't forget the effort that our many other sponsors and HOB's put into the Hunter of the Month program throughout the year. These guys come through for us constantly and do so much for us as an organization that we could not be what we are without them!

VERY COOL! Alyssa will be beyond excited.

Thanks to everyone who voted for her and a specially thanks to the HOM committee of PM and all the individuals involved in putting this program on.

Thanks again.

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me. This is just amazing. I am thrilled to have come in 2nd! So many awesome stories to choose from! And thank you Predator Masters staff, Savage, FoxPro, Kerry Carver, Byron South and everyone who helped put this on contest. I can't wait to try out the Spitfire!
thumbup.gif

And Alyssa and Mitch, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

~Ben

Last edited:
Back