1st time out with the APC Kill Suit /UPDATED 1st kill with suit

boandme

I went out this morning to try out the new suit. Didn't get anything to come into the call but I took a second to snap a photo of the suit from 12 yards away. I wasnt even trying to hide I just sat down in the grass right along the edge. I really like this suit!

3e01db70.jpg

I am really liking this suit. I think I would have like the Sapper style suit better as a lot of times I dont wear the pants. (just easier for me to cross fences) The suit blends in so well for me where I hunt. I will definitely be getting the new sapper snow ghillie when it comes out.

85d363fb.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: DoubleCKHow's your vision out of that set-up?

It wasn't too bad. I think it will take me a little to get used to it. This is my first ghillie I have experience with so I have nothing to compare it to as far as visibility goes.

Boandme,

We have been working on the snow kill suit ghillie.. Here are some pics of a gen 1 version from last winter, I have a little different coloration gen 2 which the samples should be in late this month. Then we have to wait for the snow for field testing.
dscn0180x500.jpg

dscn0184x500.jpg

As far as vision they have a face veil which can be used or not. The veil has open mesh in the eye area to aid in vision - I cut mine out and wear a base ball hat with the bill protruding through the eye cut out. My son Justin pictured in the pines with the DSG Kill Suit prefers the veil..
dscn0703x500.jpg

Last edited:
Back