17 stands 22 coyotes(a few videos) great weekend!!

Again thanks for the kind words. As to the training the dark cur dog "Chip" had no special training and was started about the first of June. I put about 30 coyotes in front of him up to this trip. He's got potential and just hates coyotes. They get a few minor scrapes here and there but nothing major. If i ever see he's gonna get in a bind or have more than he can handle I'll put an end to that situation immediately.

These guys and gals were great to hunt with. I look forward to hunting with them again. I've hunted with dogs a couple of times but this is the first time I've actually seen coyotes this aggressive. I have some more guys coming in this weekend to hunt hopefully we can get into some good action.

Awesome trip guys...and great video too! You guys have done a great job with your dogs. It sure makes it all worth it when it comes together like that. Nice job to both the hunters and the dogs, its a team effort and you have to do you part just as much as the dog. Keep giving em [beeep]!

Back