150 pound coyote???

Originally Posted By: YellowhammerPicture manipulation by posing. Around here we call it the "Texas Trophy Hunter" pose.

Get back behind it, or hold it out to the camera to make it look bigger. Seems real popular with snakes.

txsnake_small.jpg

15snake.jpg

claysnake.jpg

wcgator.jpg

BigRattler.jpg

You get the idea.

Understandable with snakes...
smile.gif

Last edited:
NO NO NO!!

That's a Texas Coyote turned in at the San Angelo Big Cat Tourney!! Had a bigger one but it got stolen, lol.
Of course they polygraphed him!!

LMAO, Bout as believable as a 1000 in elk!

Here is one of my favorites. No photoshop, just adjusting focal length and position in the picture Six foot tusks.....

Prairie dog pic gets my vote ! Dang they must be eating coyotes like the one pictured to get that big. I can see my 338 WM is needed for those !
lol.gif
lol.gif

I have killed several 150 pound plus coy0tes. I would post pictures but they are too big to upload.
I find that a .22 cal Rimfire short, Texas heart shot can't be beat.

This picture was going around here in Ohio last year. It turned out to be a hybrid wolf /coyote that someone in blufton area had raised. One got loose and got caught in a trap. It is tame and still alive in this picture. It is exact same picture we had going around.

Originally Posted By: Predator257RoySaw this and not sure if the pic has made the rounds or is new. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Photoshopped? If this is real, what a beast. Hybrid?

I seen the pic before of that coyote. I think it was on trapperman or in the mark junes DVD on trapping coyotes.... The person in pic was added as was said... But I can say for sure that is a eastern coyote..

Back