10mm glock 40 or mares leg for truck gun

Well... I don't know really. I did miss twice and nearly gut shot it the third time and it wasn't all that far away.

I like the 10mm and have had a G 20 around here for the last 10 years if not more and also have a G 29. I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the RMR bandwagon, many who did are jumping off they're not for every one, try before you buy.

I'm a Sig lover, BUT, also a Glock hater.

I hate that Glocks look like a brick, but feel great in my hand. Hate that they are perfectly reliable, accurate, safe, affordable... I own a G17, G19, G20, G23, and G42... And I hate that fact. The G19 has been on my nightstand for a decade, the G42 has been in my pocket the last 6mos about half of the time (still dedicated to my LCP). Whether I hate them or not, Glocks are fantastic at what they do.

I also love my P238 and P938, but I don't carry often, largely because of their manual safety - I'm a guy that doesn't want any operation between "oh sh!t" and BANG. I LOVE my X-Five for banging steel, wish I had 2 of them, and I'm looking to pick up a new P224.

If price wasn't a consideration, I'd own a lot more Sig's and a lot less Glocks.

For what it sounds like you're doing, a handgun makes a lot more sense than a rifle action pistol (AR or mare's leg). I used to hang a Win 94 Trapper .357mag across my back when I was out working, it was just ungainly. Hanging a Ruger Vaquero 44mag on my hip made a lot more sense for me.

Just watched a 40 go for $675 at an auction. And ya the witness is the best feeling pistol I've ever held. I wanted to hit the 40 a couple times, but didn't.

Back