I KNEW IT!!!! CHUPA FINALLY ADMITTED TO BEING A TROLL!!!

tt2.gif

All kidding aside, I Like the 52 grain Sierra MK too. I've had great luck with them to 600 yards, just have to watch the wind! I Love the Wind!
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: littletoesI KNEW IT!!!! CHUPA FINALLY ADMITTED TO BEING A TROLL!!!

tt2.gif

All kidding aside, I Like the 52 grain Sierra MK too. I've had great luck with them to 600 yards, just have to watch the wind! I Love the Wind!
wink.gif

I still don't know exactly what the term means. But if it's someone that often posts off topic? Well, I think I just may be one
grin.gif

Chupa

Originally Posted By: CammoOriginally Posted By: getfoxyThe posts are redundant, extremely vague, and almost come across as trollish.

Then go elsewhere. Who's forcing your typing?

I acted on my own freewill thank you very much

Bob. I've got reningtons, savages, czs, and tikkas. In a factory gun, it would be hard, real hard to beat a Tikka twisted 1:8.

They are light, slick action, nice adjustable trigger, and ACCURATE.

I bet you would really enjoy one. If a tikka t3lite don't do it for you, check out a cz527.

Good luck

This post reminds me of another site I get on occasionally. There's a bunch of folks on there that jump on the new folks every time they post a question that's been asked in the past 3 months. They criticize every post and every question, and they always say, " can't you do a search??!!".

If this site ever goes down that road, I'll have no more use for it.

Naw, nobody jumped on anybody, some folks were just being careful, lets not get all worked up again.

Bob has just been asking about what we want/like/wish for, that we can still aford!

Thats the kicker, ain't it???
wink.gif

Yeah, I agree. Seems like the recent influx of "Trolls" has a lot of good people a little on edge. No harm, no foul. Still a great bunch of guys here.

Originally Posted By: fw707This post reminds me of another site I get on occasionally. There's a bunch of folks on there that jump on the new folks every time they post a question that's been asked in the past 3 months. They criticize every post and every question, and they always say, " can't you do a search??!!".

If this site ever goes down that road, I'll have no more use for it.

There's the reason I've spent more time here than those places. I got my education on shooting form from the others, I go there from time to time to answer questions I can't get satisfaction to here, but this place seems more hospitable to me. Hunters seem more agreeable to me than shooters.

Originally Posted By: ARCOREY
There's the reason I've spent more time here than those places. I got my education on shooting form from the others, I go there from time to time to answer questions I can't get satisfaction to here, but this place seems more hospitable to me. Hunters seem more agreeable to me than shooters.

Through my habitual lurking here i've found...

I think around here it's kind of a "one wins, we all win" mentality.

Everyone supports everyone's success, instead of trying to look like the bigger and better person in every situation.

Definitely one of the better environments on the 'net. Hopefully it sticks around.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Mike21Originally Posted By: ARCOREY

Through my habitual lurking here i've found...

I think around here it's kind of a "one wins, we all win" mentality.

Everyone supports everyone's success, instead of trying to look like the bigger and better person in every situation.

Definitely one of the better environments on the 'net. Hopefully it sticks around.
thumbup1.gif

Way to nail it Mike! I couldn't agree more.

Bob, I love my Howa 1500, check one out if you can. It's a 1-12" twist and shoots 50-60gr boat tailed bullets to less than 1/2".

Back