WARNING!...to all call makers and other site sponsors

River Runner

It has been brought to my attention that a member here on our site has turned scamming people into a personal business.
One screen name that he goes by is CritRDone.

This individual has a nack for ordering merchandise from you guys, and pouring out the excuses for delayed payments, to keep the shipments coming until someone finally catches on and stops shipping.

I've been told that there is an entire posse of fellas that work with this guy running this little network, and there is some serious money pending.
Another e-mail alias for him/them is DesertServicesCo@aol.com

It's going to be tough to track this guy down because he's on AOL and a ban on his IP will unfortunately wipe out several AOL users. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Therefore I will be going through all 108 posts made by this screen name, logging times they were made and on which IP address and contacting AOL myself.

I highly advise each and every one of you to BE AWARE of who you are selling to when dealing on credit or verbal terms.

I would also like to hear from anyone that has been hit by this guy or anyone involved with him. If your uncomfortable posting it, e-mail me.
Anyone with more information on him or anyone in his network, such as regular names, screen names, etc. Please e-mail me.

Mr Travis, if your reading this, and can prove to me that these folks have been paid and that this is a huge misunderstanding, I will proudly commend your efforts.
Until then, your account on Predator Masters aliased as CritRDone has been terminated.

Last edited by a moderator:
The feedback is pouring in via e-mail and PM's.
I want to first apologize to you all for this individuals actions, and I want to thank each of you who have come forward so far with some very unfortunate but interesting information.

Sure sounds like fraud. Have the appropriate LEO's been brought in? Would think that with the stuff being shipped to a location there would be some good leads to follow.

You should not have to try and track this guy down on your own. If there is anything us members can do [ie. letters to aol that might encourage them to assist], please let us know.

Thanks Stu.
I just do not want him on this site. The AOL thing keeps me from doing a IP ban, so unfortunately all we can do in regards to that is watch for similarities.

Hi Gang!
This is so unfortunate! I'm glad I read this thread first. As a buyer I'm in the market for calls. Whew!

River Runner I agree with Stu/ you shouldn't have to go after this guy on your own. There are several mesaures AOL can impose to deactivate account(s) associated by legal name. I have some contacts at AOL in various departments/divisons and management levels. Zip me a PM if you prefer. I just filed a report on a person with the BB for similiar activity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
We are not sure if this has been resolved, however I don't think the guy has been back.

RanUtah,
Hmmmm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Yesterday I was informed of similiar activity by another poster. For discretion I forwarded info. to the PM Moderator.

How long do these people think they can hide? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
Hmmm, I wonder who just got served with legal papers ????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hhmmmmm By all means tell us Purple 220. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif......James L.

bearmanric, just thought I'd let you know...you're howler you sent me over a year ago is still in the field and doing me well. I havn't been on predatormasters for a while, been spending my time on huntingpa. It's only guys from my area...Bearman makes a mean howler! Problem is, I'm the one howling and not the one shooting! I made some of my own sounds on your howler bearman and put them on my FX3 and have been having good success...Hope to hear from you soon...

riverrunner, the only thing I can think of after reading this thread is to stress the fact that the callmakers shouldn't send the products until the money is received...I ordered a few calls from the site and I receive the call only a day or two after I use paypal to send my money...I know they sent them out early, because they trust me. The only thing I can suggest is don't send the call until the money is in your hand. Alot of time and hard work goes into making these great calls and people can wait an extra day or two just to get them!

Thanks guys for an awesome site and good info!

Same thing going on in trapperman.com

The "hit list" is out now and those in ? are paying the piper.

Public listing of name ,address, businesses and locations, etc.

As Paul Dobbins said (owner of trapperman site) " best payment is with a credit card". Cash in hand and then products shipped.

There are few places you can hide in this world with the internet and online sources unless you are truly a self-centered hermit.

Good luck on this. Keep mind of legal solutions and "the process"

I just joined this group with the handle of "CritrGitr". Hope you don't confuse me with that bum that's causing the trouble. By the way, this is a great site.

Critr Gitr

Back