Time for us to move on...Thank you for your years of support!

WOW!
I am not one to post things, but I cannot read this and not say something! I have never seen such a blatant move of back stabbing in my life! I am sure if you do your homework you will find conflicts on the exclusive Tier one company and members of the Board! But I want the world to know what TNVC, Night Goggles and their team has done for this forum and most importantly the sport! I have watched Vic and Tom step in when things fell through year after year at the conventions! Giving up their time, talent and products. MO for you to act like you hope they would change their mind in the future, pretending like you are their friends is so far from the truth and your actions prove that! The vomit that spews from your mouth would qualify you for the top spot as the Press Secretary in the current Presidential Administration! Your actions are not in the best interest of your friends or PM. It’s obvious They are self fulfilling and will be the final straw for this forum. I thought Joe Biden was the only one who could destroy things in less than 30 days, but you are giving him some stiff competition! Peace out to this place!

Originally Posted By: IcedteaIf PM is running a tier system, they seriously need to rethink that position. If you limit your sponsors to one per sporting goods type or gold, silver ECT levels, you will soon find no one wants to play. And will soon run out of prospective sponsors. If you are honest, you'll stick with the deal you have made. When the longevity of the deal runs out, change it to a level playing field. Never make an enemy over money.
This ^^^

Originally Posted By: DirectDriveOriginally Posted By: IcedteaIf PM is running a tier system, they seriously need to rethink that position. If you limit your sponsors to one per sporting goods type or gold, silver ECT levels, you will soon find no one wants to play. And will soon run out of prospective sponsors. If you are honest, you'll stick with the deal you have made. When the longevity of the deal runs out, change it to a level playing field. Never make an enemy over money.
This ^^^

There is no limit to only one sponsor per sporting goods type. You have not heard any admin say that.

Wow... hard to believe.

I can't imagine anyone doing as much for the night hunting sports and NV/Thermal recreation area as NG and TNVC have done.

Hope things work out.

Originally Posted By: Bowhntr6ptWow... hard to believe.

I can't imagine anyone doing as much for the night hunting sports and NV/Thermal recreation area as NG and TNVC have done.

Hope things work out.

True dat….

Reb,
Not allowing all companies an opportunity to advertise on the same playing field does limit one’s ability to advertise. This is call exclusive rights and you did just that.

I welcome the change!! Nothing against Night Googles and TNVC but having a reasonable sponsorship program and more dealers on here can only help the forum. It will increases the knowledge base tremendously.

I agree 100% so why would you welcome a change that doesn’t want to allow every sponsor advertise at the same level? What they just did drives companies away. If you truly believe your statement you shouldn’t support what just happened. If you read into MO’s post The board behind closed doors met with a single NV vendor and signed exclusive tier one rights. That is opposite of what you want. The real question is why would you do that? Doesn’t it make sense to bring on as many Tier one sponsors as you can? Who cares if they are competitors. Like your post says! We want multiple opinions and view points. This does the opposite.

Originally Posted By: reb8600Originally Posted By: DirectDriveOriginally Posted By: IcedteaIf PM is running a tier system, they seriously need to rethink that position. If you limit your sponsors to one per sporting goods type or gold, silver ECT levels, you will soon find no one wants to play. And will soon run out of prospective sponsors. If you are honest, you'll stick with the deal you have made. When the longevity of the deal runs out, change it to a level playing field. Never make an enemy over money.
This ^^^

"There is no limit to only one sponsor per sporting goods type. You have not heard any admin say that. "

Great one liner.

The truth is, we haven't heard the admin do anything but defend what most members think are mistakes. So, why don't you take this opportunity to explain in detail just what is involved in the new and improved sponsor system????

This is a real bummer! Kirsch was my go to when I bought my Hogster 35 and my new Super Yoter 50. This place will suffer from this

Personally, I think this just demonstrates just how competitive, cut throat, and back-stabbing the NV/Thermal sales industry really is.

Other boards have had issues with vendors fighting and insulting each other for quite some time.

The gear is expensive and the target market isn't exactly that big... no wonder.

Originally Posted By: cmateraOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnoti'm sure everybody is wondering who the "new sponsor" is. can you divulge
that?

https://www.predatormastersforums.com/fo...=21#Post3318146

lol.gif
lol.gif
i would of won that bet.

Originally Posted By: AdamT
I’m not much up to snuff on business dealings, but this is the thought I have.

Shouldn’t PM accept all sponsorship opportunities? If there are different levels of sponsorship, I get that. For example, Foxpro or Leupold or Savage or XYZ large company, shouldn’t be at the same rate as a guy making a few hand calls a month out of his basement or garage looking to sale a few calls here or there. But if Foxpro, Icotec, and Lucky Duck all want to be a sponsor, even though they offer the same type of product, that sounds good to me.

Competition drives the market, and if the traffic increases here and this is the place to go for predator hunters, I would think the companies in the industry would benefit from the opportunity to advertise here. PM shouldn’t limit that to one company per specific area of interest, but welcome all opportunities for business partnerships.

Again I’m no high speed business man, and not trying to point the finger one way or the other, just my outsider looking in perspective.

To the membership of PM.

I am posting just one of the responses that we have gotten, this one happens to be from Adam up above. I can't repost all of them but they have come from many of you and they say much the same thing as Adam.

The BoD made the decision of offering a Tier 1 opportunity to 1 sponsor in each segment of our industry based on what resources we have and what we thought we could do for our sponsors.

We will honor ALL agreements that we have made with sponsors and with prospective sponsors that we are in talks with now.

From this point moving forward, we will open the Tier 1 opportunity to ALL prospective sponsors.

The BoD won't get every decision correct. We won't make everyone happy. But we do listen.

Mo

It's good to hear other companies now can get on with tier 1. I called Tom at Night Goggles a while back and was just talking about thermals, hadn't mentioned any web site and he took 500.00 off the price of a scope I was thinking about. That's top tier service in my book.

We are excited to be the new Tier 1 site sponsor, and I want to take this opportunity to clear the air.

I propose keeping TNVC on as a Tier 1 sponsor, and having 2 Tier 1 sponsors in the Night Vision category.

Yes, this would make the sponsorship less benefit for UNV, but for me it is more about supporting and protecting one of the last communities that exists purely to support predator hunting.

We are here to promote Predator Masters and the forum community of predator hunters by offering a sponsorship, while also not censoring anyone who doesn't agree with us.
It is more important to me to promote freedom of thought and speech than to stifle competition through censorship on the forum for short term gain. I know that this will be good for PM members as well.

Tom, Vic, and Kirsch, I have much respect for y'all. I do hope you stick around and keep posting your content and sharing your experiences even if you decide you don't want to be a sponsor any more. That is fine by me.
A rising tide lifts all boats.

Tyler

I want to thank Tyler and to welcome him and the team at UNV to the PM community.

We are excited to welcome more industry partners to PM and are excited by the information that they'll be able to share with our members.

Mo

Sorry guys, I'm just an old Italian hunter 5000 miles away from you. I don't want to get into your polemics, which I don't even understand well... but going round and round, I think it's, as usual, squalid money problems... This is really very sad.... I naively thought that Predator Masters was a highly technical Forum... A place where shooters and hunters could exchange opinions, learn a lot and also, why not, be able to teach a lot. It will be a real tragedy for me and for you not to be able to read Tom, Vic and above all Korey's posts... I urge everyone to overcome mutual misunderstandings and take a step back. Everyone sit around a table and try to find a balance... so as not to deprive us, modest unrepentant hunters, of your indispensable advice and support.

Last edited:
Back