NRA State Associations Directory

Thanks for posting that link.
Now that I've said that, I'm sick of NRA and the way its run. I belong to them as well as the GOA. They have made way too many deals with the feds to suit me. Like the 1984 machine law, which outlawed the sale to the public of new manufactured full auto weapons. Legal full autos have never been a problem in the United States since the 1930's. That 1930's law was to stop organized crime, you see how well that worked.

The moron that runs the NRA has an expense account that would chock an elephant. What have they done for us lately? GOA is suing over the pistol stocks. Do they sponsor any shooting sports that you are interested in, [beeep] no they don't. Do you shoot "high power" matches? I'd bet you probably don't know what they are, I know just enough about them to know I don't want to do it. I compete in 1000yd, USPSA, IBS, NBSRAPRS CF, PRS RF, sporting clays. And club matches none of which are affiliated with NRA, so what good are they. They call me once a month wanting money, I always tell them no, I'm done buying LaPierre suits.

Originally Posted By: IcedteaThanks for posting that link.

Do they sponsor any shooting sports that you are interested in, [beeep] no they don't. Do you shoot "high power" matches? I'd bet you probably don't know what they are, I know just enough about them to know I don't want to do it.

Matter of fact, they do.

ETA: I Shot NRA HP XTC matches for many years. Ran our club's NRA affiliated, DCM supported highpower rifle matches for 15 years (2 matches/month) on our 600 yard rifle range developed w/help of 2 FONRA grants and an NRA range development loan which has long since been repaid, so I do have a little knowledge of what NRA offers in the way of supporting competitive shooting sports.

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
Thats nice that you were able to have a nice relationship with the NRA. I don't know anyone that shoots that discipline. Maybe I would have a better opinion of them if I was involved in something they supported. Its nice, you were able to benefit from something I paid for.

Back