Chinese Spy Balloon???

I don’t think it was a weather ballon.

I think if they had already identified it, we should’ve shot it down the very instant it crossed into US airspace.

I think the CCP got a real good and close high def resolution look at important military facilities compared to satellite imagery and probably used thermal detectors to see some infrastructure (gas/oil pipelines) and their usuage/flow along the way.

I think the delayed response and back and forth on the decision making and public statements make us look bad/weak as a nation.

I think Joe Biden, his administration, the Democrat and Republican Parties, about all federal level public officials and most state level officials, are a complete sham, waste, and sorry excuses for representives of the vast majority of the general public.

I think the CCP, Putin, the Iranians, and others are smiling ear to ear and one step closer to executing a plan that has been in the works for some time, and we as a nation are going to be caught with the wool over our eyes.

I agree AdamT, if they wanted it shot down over water, it should have been the Pacific, not the Atlantic!

I find it odd that it entered in the Aleutians, went across Canada and some random dude in Montana just happens to "discover" it! Not sure how things are today but back in the early 90s a mosquito couldn't fly undetected at NAP, little own a high altitude giant balloon!

Now with that said, I'm sure there are details that the CIA and DOD can't share nor should they. Maybe they wanted to retrieve it and where it entered our air space in the Pacific would have been much more of a challenge or impossible to retrieve due to sea conditions??

Jamming ability is another thing that most of the population don't know about or need to but hopefully it was jammed the entire trip across but with the current administration I have my doubts.

Also agree!
Just maybe-------Xi to Biden-don't shoot down balloon until it finish mission, ok now shoot down balloon, look for deposit of 5 million USD in account for Hunter painting!!!!!
They are now saying a U-2 was surveilling it, maybe it was jammed, but it never should have been allowed to make it as far as it did.

Wonder why they didn't shoot a little hole in it and let it come down intact slowly.
It was reported they used a sidewinder.
Debris field seven miles long.
I guess it is what they say it is anyway.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistWonder why they didn't shoot a little hole in it and let it come down intact slowly.
It was reported they used a sidewinder.
Debris field seven miles long.
I guess it is what they say it is anyway.

I have been asking the same thing. They blew it up, and now the parts are in salt water being destroyed by the salt. It is almost like the gov't didn't want us to know it's real details. Plus the cost of the ocean search instead of picking up the pieces on dry ground in Montana or Alaska.

Shot down another unidentified, unmanned craft today off the coast of Alaska. Flying at 40,000 feet, they said it was a threat to civilian air travel safety. Some contradictory actions compared to the ballon, plus they waited a day between the time they acknowledged identifying it and the time they decided to take it down.

Uncle Joe got some more explaining to do. Doubt we’ll ever know the whole truth, but I understand that. I don’t know if the second craft was of Chinese origin or not, but it seem people are poking the bear to see what they can get away with.

Originally Posted By: AdamT

I think the CCP got a real good and close high def resolution look at important military facilities compared to satellite imagery and probably used thermal detectors to see some infrastructure (gas/oil pipelines) and their usuage/flow along the way.

You think maybe it had a new 1280 Iray on it!!!!

All jokes aside, this spy ballon $hit show is EXACTLY why I have been preaching against buying Chinese thermal products. Every time we buy a Chinese thermal, that money directly helps fund our adversary and guys are to stupid or to stubborn to see the big picture, or to greedy because they are selling them. Its not like we are buying cheap blenders or furniture, thermals are the future of war fighting technology.

Could it be more of a false flag psyops operation by the obviously and completely corrupt administration as a way to invoke emergency powers or to legislate themselves more power and control...perhaps to manipulate the public with fear.

I'm mot saying this is it, but they lie about everything they're doing. You can just about count on the official narratives to be the complete opposite.

Originally Posted By: Kino MCould be, its crazy to see how far down the tubes this country has gone in the last couple years.

for sure. never thought it could possibly happen as fast as it is. but here we are.

I really wouldn't be all that surprised if it was really the brandon/klinton CIA messing around and I also won't be surprised if or when they try to frame it as if it's the Russians or something like that as a means to further escalate their war.

Kind of like all the BS with Russian collusion during the Trump years.

Or how they made up an "insurrection" that never took place on 1/6/21.

They're a bunch of frauds.

ETA:

Perhaps something to distract attention away from the administrations involvement in the sabotaging of the Nordstream #2 pipeline.

When/if they decide to tell the public what it was they actually shot down, I won’t believe it. I don’t put much faith in anything that comes from either side at the federal level. I feel it’s all just some sort of ruse to advance their own personal agenda, manipulate the topics of discussion, and deflect focus and attention from what’s actually going on. Kind of like look at me smiling and waving excitedly at you with the one hand held up high , while the other hand is down low drawing a weapon, flipping you the bird, taking your belongings, etc.

Back