Want to know more about some of the big names?

Rotty

If you do, check out our podcast Overdrive Outdoors podcast
(Available on most podcast platforms)
I have been doing a series trying to get some of the guys on that were big when i first got involved in predator hunting, and wanting to learn about them, not just their tips and tricks, but about who they are.
So far we have had Randy anderson, fred eichler, steve criner, jon collins, heath baker and more, also have had guys in from other countries to hear about hunting abroad.
If you or someone you can think of would make a good guest, please reach out to us at overdriveoutdoorsmi@gmail.com

Heath used to be part of Steve criners outfit, now does stuff on his own, his live feed hunts are pretty poular on Facebook

Originally Posted By: Rotty Heath used to be part of Steve criners outfit, now does stuff on his own, his live feed hunts are pretty poular on Facebook

heath is a stone cold killer

Originally Posted By: Rotty Heath used to be part of Steve criners outfit, now does stuff on his own, his live feed hunts are pretty poular on Facebook

thanks. that was all it took to jog my memory of the man.

Originally Posted By: HellgateLes Johnson seems to have disappeared. he is on facebook periodically, ive reached out to him but so far he hasnt agreed to be on

Originally Posted By: ToddNEI really enjoy your podcast Rotty keep up the good work

Kevin is a good ambassador to the sport of predator hunting

Originally Posted By: Terry LightleGave it a listen some yesterday,you do a good job
Thank you. I enjoy doing them

Originally Posted By: HellgateLes Johnson seems to have disappeared.

He has his own podcast. Has also been on the Oneil Ops predator hunter podcast last year

Back