steve criner & al morris still around?

Originally Posted By: BJJ223
A warrior fights evil. Period. Regardless of the cost.

i'm guessing you consider yourself to be a "warrior"?

there is plenty of evil in the country at the moment. what are you doing to fight it?

and just curious, do you believe the sandy hook shootings really happened or was it all a hoax?

I am fighting right now. I have fought the COVID lie since the beginning. I continue to speak up against the bioweapon masquerading as a vaccine. It has cost me plenty.

I train every single day getting up at 4:15am each morning. I have trained martial arts since 1987 and earned a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Shotokan Karate. I carry a Glock everywhere I go. You can decide if I am a warrior.

Of course Sandy Hook was a hoax. So was 9/11. And, Gulf of Tonkin. And, the JFK assassination. Joe Biden was not legally elected President.

I don't know exactly what happened in each of the above situations. But, I know the official stories are a lie. This is how I could see the Covid vaccine for the lie that it was. I had practice. In hunting terms, I was an "educated coyote."

P.S. At the 50 second mark, watch Robbie Parker get into character after his daughter was claimed to be murdered. NO ONE DOES THIS.

Robbie Parker laughing

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HellgateEnough. I'm out of this thread. Take it to a different forum.

I'm in until I find out who killed JFK!

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: HellgateEnough. I'm out of this thread. Take it to a different forum.

I'm in until I find out who killed JFK!

Haha. Thanks for this, you gave me a good laugh this evening.

And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

God bless our veterans for answering the call.

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: HellgateEnough. I'm out of this thread. Take it to a different forum.

I'm in until I find out who killed JFK! The X files had it as a loan gunman in a sewer drain??? When I was in 40 years ago when you signed the dotted line you were government property until your time was up. If you wanted to push the envelope there’s always alternatives. I try to stay on the right side of things.

Originally Posted By: Dark moon 63Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: HellgateEnough. I'm out of this thread. Take it to a different forum.

I'm in until I find out who killed JFK! The X files had it as a loan gunman in a sewer drain???

Where did they borrow him from?

i borrow all my gunmen from BAK (borrow a killer).

they make me leave a deposit, but i get it all back when i return the gunman. assuming returned in good condition of course.

Youse guys! Thanks, I needed a laugh.
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Back