Fox pro’s new call

No, I don’t. But my first thought was it created to turn the speaker, by the remote, if you saw something coming in. Right, why bother. It heard it to start with.

Originally Posted By: Pirogue But my first thought was it created to turn the speaker, by the remote, if you saw something coming in. Right, why bother. It heard it to start with.

no, dont think that is what a rotating base would be used for at all.

a rotating base would simply be for dispersing the sound coming out of a speaker in more directions than a speaker that is fixed in one direction.

the same reason some guys use 2 speakers and face them in different directions.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Pirogue But my first thought was it created to turn the speaker, by the remote, if you saw something coming in. Right, why bother. It heard it to start with.

no, dont think that is what a rotating base would be used for at all.

a rotating base would simply be for dispersing the sound coming out of a speaker in more directions than a speaker that is fixed in one direction.

the same reason some guys use 2 speakers and face them in different directions.

Speaking of 2 speakers and the ability to play 2 sounds at the same time, can anyone say they actually kill more coyotes because of the ability to do this?

I use two speakers pointed in two different directions to help get the sound out in the areas I want the sound to go into. I am sure that in the long run having two speakers pointed in two different directions will call in a few more coyotes than one speaker will.

The sterio sounds with two speakers really sound good to me. Even with the pseakers only one foot apart I can clearly hear the two different sounds are not comming out of the same speaker. Having the speakers 3 or 4 feet apart really makes the sterio sounds, sound even better.

From what I have seen I don't call in any more bobcats and coyotes using sterio sounds out of two different speakers.

IMG_4811 - Copy by [/url], on Flickr

[url=https://www.flickr.com/gp/156463377@N08/fvDXC9cG2u t=_blank]IMG_3858 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/156463377@N08/, on Flickr

first why would anybody want to pack a extra speaker around just can,t be worth it. second fox pro needs to work on there remotes could,nt count how many times i had to walk back to caller and move it closer or higher to get it to play. when i used to use a fox pro,

My experience with Foxpro remotes is exactly the opposite.For years.Multiple models but all the TX remote.Extreme range vs anything else I've tried including WTs,L Ducks,Ico Ts.

I would also agree they need to get rid of the side buttons, or change the remote to where the button isn’t so easy to press accidentally.

I have had nothing but good luck with my remote but I agree 100%... It's very annoying and hard to understand why it does that. Let's hope it's addressed. Other then that im excited to see what they come up with

Back