Barrel Threading Service

Tf282

Anybody used Silencer Central for barrel threading service for suppressor?
They seem to have experience and was wondering if anyone had work done by them or a recommendation?
Looking at getting my Tikka T3X 223 Superlite threaded for my Omega 300.

I had them do a handful of rifles for me a few years ago. I used the ship to them option. Between myself and a couple of friends I believe we had 11 or 12 done. There has been no issues with any of the rifles up to this point. I would recommend them if you do not have a local smith around. A local gunsmith would probably be able to turn it around a little quicker though.

Local 'smith is good but has an apprentice now while he travels about.
Apprentice is a hack. Had other work done and I won't be going back.

I just want to use someone who takes pride in their work, hard to find these days to tell you the truth.

5 barrels for me, 2 I dropped off at their booth at shows. 3 I shipped. Most I believe were in their shop for less time than the shipping time. I have not needed any work for about 1.5 years, so not sure if turn around times have changed. I'll have ask next show they are at.

If you're going to mail your rifle, send it to LongRifles Inc. top tier professionalism and quick turn around. Use ONEILLOPS as a promo code, it'll save you some.

Originally Posted By: skinneyIf you're going to mail your rifle, send it to LongRifles Inc. top tier professionalism and quick turn around. Use ONEILLOPS as a promo code, it'll save you some. . Yep. If you have to mail it just go Lri.

Originally Posted By: TonesterADCO out of Ohio. I read about them for years and used their service for some other work. I was happy.

TC

they've done all my barrels so far, including my WOA, which shoots better than i do most days!

Back