Male coyote tonight

1trkyhntr

I killed this male tonight. I saw a target way out across the pasture when we walked in but I did not know for sure what it was. It went out of sight into the woods so we set up in a shadow and I hit Vole Squeaks. In less than 30 seconds I saw a pair come running in. My buddy said that I could stop them when I was ready so I barked. I was zoomed in on mine and I could not see his. Mine stopped and for whatever reason I forgot to count down before I shot. Mine was DRT. My buddy was not ready and his got away. Totally my mistake, we should have had a double. After all the coyotes that I have killed I still get excited and make mistakes. 32lb male.
JYISkng.jpg

I figure if it ever stops being fun and exciting, then it’s time to hang it up. Nice looking coyote.

Originally Posted By: AdamTI figure if it ever stops being fun and exciting, then it’s time to hang it up. Nice looking coyote.

Well put Adam. I still get excited especially if I think they are about to get away without a shot. Glad you got half of them 1T.

After all the coyotes that I have killed I still get excited and make mistakes. 32lb male.

When this stops it is time to quit.

Back