cover scents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: REID2168Originally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: REID2168i hunt straight into the down wind saves mw worrying about the wind nonsense

And that's one of many reasons why you suck as a coyote hunter, how many have you actually called and killed this year!!!??

Queeno u suck at life so im still ahead of u by a LONG SHOT and you demonstrate that your just STUPID in general and theres no overcoming that for u.......your a extremely sad individual and really just a real ignorant person overall to be honest....u run your mouth to me over nothing more then jealousy and the fact i already destroyed u personally about how u talk to other members on this forum cause u think u can.....u didnt come at me there u CRY BABY LITTLE WEASEL

the ONLY things u can say to me Queeno are trying to take me down with your ignorant jealous rant BS u keep displaying....everyone knows i dont kill a lot cause i dont have land access but i dont have to cry about........but u think u can demean me over it because u think u look like some super hero that we all know u arent as a person by the way u have treated others but now try to compliment everyone so they will to u.....your a JOKE as a person at best...... i dont care if u saved babies in Iraq and the president here in America too........ your a worthless human being thats so jealous inside u cant stand it and the ONLY reason u attack me....... as have no other justification other then i dont kill a lot of coyotes and i talk to myself and blah blah blah......your a WEAK LIL CRY BABY too but i dont bring it up every other post or how STUPID u r either

all this does is show your true weakness and my true strength over a WEAK at best individual such as yourself.......read it twice QUEENO cause u cant harm me in any way with typing but all i have to do is keep typing about u and how u display yourself.......FACTS

u r never gonna be anything in this world so face up to it quick people dont give two cents.....so stop trying for even more fame off demeaning me casue all u do is make me look better and better and better and better every time u do it......U WEAK LIL CRY BABY WEASEL

You left out that you hoped I walked with a limp!!

u got that wrong again..what i told u was....I HOPED U DELVELOPED A LIMP AFTER YOUR SURGERY..right after u said u wanted to beat me up hahahahahaha

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Kino MFor God's sake, would someone on the short bus take Reids phone away!!

Queeno why....... so u can type more derogatory unjustified BS to me with no repercussion..like i said at best..... your pure ignorance

p,s, ive killed 11 coyotes and missed 10 so there get the figures right when u type IDIOT

p.s.s. dont forget to demean cause i trap them to cause i cant call dont foget that part

p.s.s.s and that fact i call my dogs my BABIES dont forget to try and demean me for that

OH YEAH the internet clincher i almost forgot.....I STAND BY MY COMMENTS THAT QUEENO IS A CRY BABY WEASEL JOKE........hahahahahahhahaah....now what

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: REID2168Originally Posted By: Kino MFor God's sake, would someone on the short bus take Reids phone away!!

Queeno why....... so u can type more derogatory unjustified BS to me with no repercussion..like i said at best..... your pure ignorance

p,s, ive killed 11 coyotes and missed 10 so there get the figures right when u type IDIOT

p.s.s. dont forget to demean cause i trap them to cause i cant call dont foget that part

p.s.s.s and that fact i call my dogs my BABIES dont forget to try and demean me for that

Man I'm sorry your now a "victim" and a "survivor".

REID would you be opposed to me starting a GoFundMe page to fly you out to Skinny (with your BABIES of coarse) for the next podcast??? I'd love to hear you elaborate on your vast coyote killing prowess and knowledge and how you actually passed basic grammar in school!

Originally Posted By: 22magnum22THIS IS NOT THE TYPE OF INFORMATION I SIGNED UP FOR!
Where is the moderator?

I agree, its gone on WAY longer than this thread!

This is a COYOTE HUNTING FORUM where people should be sharing hunting information and people not flying off the handle at every little thing if someone disagrees.

Originally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: REID2168Originally Posted By: Kino MFor God's sake, would someone on the short bus take Reids phone away!!

Man I'm sorry your now a "victim" and a "survivor".

REID would you be opposed to me starting a GoFundMe page to fly you out to Skinny (with your BABIES of coarse) for the next podcast??? I'd love to hear you elaborate on your vast coyote killing prowess and knowledge and how you actually passed basic grammar in school!

wrong again.....your the VICTIM...... of your own mouth which u interjected here..... then u got what u got...... so u r reaching again for straws to justify attacking me and there arent any

Originally Posted By: 22magnum22THIS IS NOT THE TYPE OF INFORMATION I SIGNED UP FOR!
Where is the moderator?

its easy to stop clicking on it friend...thx

Originally Posted By: REID2168Originally Posted By: 22magnum22THIS IS NOT THE TYPE OF INFORMATION I SIGNED UP FOR!
Where is the moderator?

WOW!!! [beeep] must have frozen over, something I actually agree with Reid on!!!

So you never answered me Reid, would you mind being interviewed by Skinny on his next podcast??? In the name of coyote killing science I think a lot of the members here would be ecstatic to witness such knowledge shared and I'm certain people would pitch in to cover your expenses.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: REID2168Originally Posted By: 22magnum22THIS IS NOT THE TYPE OF INFORMATION I SIGNED UP FOR!
Where is the moderator?

WOW!!! [beeep] must have frozen over, something I actually agree with Reid on!!!

So you never answered me Reid, would you mind being interviewed by Skinny on his next podcast???

U already know it all remember u killed them all in 3 states in 3 days in negative 40 with a video to prove it..... u dont need me....JUST ASK U...let alone the fact u couldnt PHATHOM what i have to actually say since i type in crayon.......remember Johnny Know Nothin

p.s. he would probably have me on before u though.especailly after u demeaned him and others in the 1280 thread for pages andf pages and then went on to incinuate hommosexuality about them in another thread....... so im sure he doesnt like u AT ALL either like most...u know when u were attacking them cause i wasnt available yet to attack..just proves who u really r inside and we all know it....WEAK...FACT!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: 22magnum22THIS IS NOT THE TYPE OF INFORMATION I SIGNED UP FOR!
Where is the moderator?

I agree, its gone on WAY longer than this thread!

This is a COYOTE HUNTING FORUM where people should be sharing hunting information and people not flying off the handle at every little thing if someone disagrees.

it wasnt a disagreement U FI........ it was u saying i suck and u found out what U WON after that.......YOU A FOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back