Icotech vs Foxpro

lilFEET

I currently am running a foxpro wildfire but am disappointed about the range on the remote. Looking at purchasing a icotech and just looking to get some thoughts on them. Any info or help is greatly appreciated.

lilFEET

Get one and never look back. The Icotec remote range is FAR FAR superior to the garbage TX1000 remote and I've owned/own my share of Foxpro.

I've said it many times, Foxpro needs to work on a new remote instead of designing a new caller every year and keeping the same garbage remote that has a range of about 50 yards.....

I have the Icotech Outlaw bought it a year ago, I really like it, the remote range is great, you don't need line of sight. The range is great to, I have had it out over 110 yards and it worked flawlessly. down loading sounds is not to bad they are free off the web sight.

I don't believe there's a better caller as far as range, 200 yards is easy, FoxPro is a joke, I have the Icotec Nightstalker and seldom have I failed to call something in given the right conditions.The sounds are great and plenty of them.

Originally Posted By: ohlongarmI don't believe there's a better caller as far as range, 200 yards is easy, FoxPro is a joke, I have the Icotec Nightstalker and seldom have I failed to call something in given the right conditions.The sounds are great and plenty of them.

that is funny

We bout to find out. Night stalker on the way. We already have a roughneck, revolt, hijack and x24 in the inventory.

I have the night stalker, same as outlaw without decoy. It sounds ok. Roughneck sounds better and is louder. Revolt same. Remote range awesome. The biggest jold back is that u cant lay LD ot FP encrypted sounds. The sounds on it are not nearly as good as [beeep] or LDs or even FPs. You could download predator tactics sounds, they retty decent. Good caller with real good remote. Caller has its limitations

Back