Gun camo--Tips of the Month

AWS

Retired PM Staff
Lots of methods of camoing your rifle or shotgun.

1. Rattle can, available just about anywhere, you can go as simple or intricate as you want.

Base layer and some cedar fronds
BWQPEX.jpg

Camo wrap, there is expensive wrap from your LGS about $12/roll or buy in bulk from an online source for about $1/roll.
1gYQvc.jpg

You can use plain tan camo vet wrap also.
KEncNP.jpg

There is camo duct tape out there, I find the one from Gorilla doesn't shine, sticks well and doesn't leave much residue.
UmGSI4.jpg

If you don't want to stick anything to a nice rifle, I'v made camo sleaves to kill the shine on my rifle.

Handy but pretty rifle.
KSCNXZ.jpg

I sewed up a camo sleeve and butt bage to break up the shine and protect the wood. Camo cloth, velcro and patience.
K3PYiS.jpg

Getting the job done
Hg8qej.jpg

I do use combinations also, painting the stock a dull color and tape on the barrel
zqXVn2.jpg

Last edited:
No, it has two triggers, no selector. safety with no hammer to cock and chambered in 22 Savage High-power(219 Zipper with .228 bullets) also known in Europe as the 5.6x52R over 12ga.

It is made by BRNO and very accurate.
ZQlIF8.jpg

A number of years ago I jumped through the ATF hoops and self imported a set of Tula Choked Skeet barrels for it. It makes a dandy skeet gun, I shoot double triggers on all of my hunting shotguns and am very comfortable with them. I'm still looking for a set of 28" hunting barrels for it. The barrels were only $99. but it took months of letters to get them.
XG9jHC.jpg

Tula Skeet choke
nyjcAj.jpg

It makes a really nice travel rig from deer (70gr factory ammo), predators(55gr Buffalo Arms bullet) and all manor of upland game and clay games.

Last edited:
To add for that quick and easy stock painting go to wally world and get a cheap laundry sack with that small honeycomb pattern and it makes dang good pattern for riffle stocks.
Looks kind of like rattle snake skin

Originally Posted By: fishballer06
UmGSI4.jpg

What rifle is this? I'm guessing a Savage?
There are many ways to disguise a rifle or shotgun for effective hunting or tactical purposes. You can use camouflage covers, coloring sprays, false leaves or trees. It's also important to know about gun control, I found https://papersowl.com/examples/gun-control/ for that. Many people forget about important rules. With the right approach, camouflage will help you effectively dissolve weapons in the environment and remain unnoticed.
I can't decide yet, I'll ask my father

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: fishballer06
UmGSI4.jpg

What rifle is this? I'm guessing a Savage?
There are many ways to disguise a rifle or shotgun for effective hunting or tactical purposes. You can use camouflage covers, coloring sprays, false leaves or trees. It's also important to know about gun control, I found https://papersowl.com/examples/gun-control/ for that. Many people forget about important rules. With the right approach, camouflage will help you effectively dissolve weapons in the environment and remain unnoticed.
I can't decide yet, I'll ask my father
Thanks for the interesting article. I read it with pleasure. I like this service for gamers. It serves as a valuable resource, empowering players to elevate their gaming performance and achieve excellence in a secure and supportive environment.

Last edited:
I found another option, camo gaffer tape. No glare, great adhesion and lays down nice.
PXL_20231204_183557047.jpg

A little expensive, $20. / roll but for me it is a life time supply.

Back