The New Half Inch Rabid Rabbit Extreme Now Available!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry,the call sounds great it will make an awsome addition to my lanyard.
Very user friendly,super easy to blow with very little air.
Great video too,i enjoyed it.

Quote:
Kerry,the call sounds great it will make an awsome addition to my lanyard.
Very user friendly,super easy to blow with very little air.
Great video too,i enjoyed it.

Thanks you very much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I'm glad ya like the call and the DVD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Keep your eye out there is something new on the horizon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Kerry

Gang,

I've been wringing out some of Kerry's 1/2 inch boards. Let me tell ya', these things ROCK. Almost no air need to work them, and you won't believe the range.

The tip of the board is ultrasonic, and there are no pitch breaks or flat spots.

Truely amazing, and there's one with a permanent ride on my lanyard (along with the 220Swift call).

Grab one while you can!

Rudy

Thanks for posting that tripod.. Anyone wanting one of these I do still make it it has my old 1/2 inch board in it.. They really sing. That call is not on my website with the 1/2 inch board.. If you would like one please PM me and we can get ya taken care of.. Many thanks, Kerry

Every Carver Call I have owned are great to use, easy to operate. I especially like the rubber calls since they are quiet on your lanyard and easy to manipulate the tone on. Keep up the good work, Kerry.

Originally Posted By: Possumal57Every Carver Call I have owned are great to use, easy to operate. I especially like the rubber calls since they are quiet on your lanyard and easy to manipulate the tone on. Keep up the good work, Kerry.

Thanks Al, Im glad you like the calls.. Kerry

Back