User rankings (new member, junior, etc.)

Quote:
Quote:
I would say that anything over 5000 posts spends way to much time on here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

crapshoot-over 11,000, beagler-over 2,000, Randy Buker-over 6,000(I think) and quite a few others have over 5,000 posts.
Lots of pm junkies, but that's a good thing.

hello...i think the folk's running this site have there hand's full !! it really doesn't matter what your member status is...it's what your saying that's important...

There is another board that I'm a member of that one of the new members (joined last month) already has more posts than I do and I've been a member for 4 years.

i'd rather have crs then srh or dsb /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
beep retention headache or deadly beep buildup
what were we talking about? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
i thought that number was the number of coyotes i have missed. i think its to low of number
die hard stat is that even though i missed him last time i'm still going back to miss him again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Last edited:
If it's based on the number of posts then the system should do the accounting automatically. I have over a thousand posts and no title. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Frankie B. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Just testin' my label... didnt even notice if I had one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Edit: didnt think I did, no need to give me one, I rather run bald /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
you wouldn't like the one I'd give you

Try me! I've got thicker skin than some of y'all behind the Green Door. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I appreciate "Die Hard", but shouldn't some of these guys with 3000+ posts be called something like "older than dirt" or "too much free time"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
maybe they have one that is titled "deceased" that their reserving for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
Must have totally overlooked me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Back