FS decoy, trapline pups

Marvinsky

Litter of 11 decoy/trapline dogs for sale in central MO. Male parent is a 53 lb. 3/4 mountain cur, 1/4 plott hound out of John Graham owner of Fur Country Lures and Wyoming ADC trapper, female parent is a 42 lb 1/2 jagdt, 1/2 Airedale out of Shannon cohrs(Dead Coyote)They both are great at decoying, trapline work (set location, finding drags), finding cripples or sneaky cattail hiding yotes under the plane. They have also treed coons, squirrels, and bobcats. This mix should produce some gamey little turds. The parents worked with me everyday doing ADC work out west and were a proven tool. They had tails docked and dew claws removed. 7 females and 4 males. I have numerous photos of the parents in action I can text because I am not smart enough to figure out how to post on here.. PM me phone number or email for pics of parents or pups. Asking 200, ready for pick up July 7. Thanks.

I do not know the fellow selling these dogs.How ever i have the sister to his male dog (Grahm side) by far the smartest and friendlyest dog ive owned.My kids have her pretty much ruined now but when hunting time rolls around it is something to see,whether it be qual,pheasant,running coons,chasing coyotes checking traps guarding the chickens........As you can tell we like her, oh ya she likes to go on the boat fishing as well.This dog fits the saying "everybody deserves to own one good dog in their lifetime"Luckuly this is my secound.

Ill ad this when she was a yearling some buddies of mine were training their up and coming lion/bear dogs.When she was set down she got to the training critter light years ahead of the others.My son said they held her back the next time turned her loose when the others were having heck.Same result.We didn't get asked to go again.They sell these dogs for mucho dineros and i mean mucho.Just saying.

Thanks for the words robs, he has been a good one for sure we have had a lot of fun together chasing fur. Glad to hear yours is a good one too.

Back