The Rubber Rabbit !!!!!!!!!! Yes It Really Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Kerry, I just talked to you this morning 3/17/10-ordered rubber rabbit 3/13(fri) rec 3/17-very fast shipping-THANKS It was nice taking to you and I appreciate the offer to walk me through it--Have fun at the EXPO-

David

Kerry,

Got my RR yesterday. Been playing with it. Nice feel to it, easy to blow, funky sounds. Best hurt pup I have done yet and without practice!

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: carvercallsI'm sorry, I don't have any sound clips of the rubber rabbit.. I'm going to try to figure out how to post some up when I get back from the Expo.. Thanks Kerry

meinidaho, Welcome to P/M, Thank you very much for the order!!

All the rubber rabbits ordered are shipped.. Thanks Kerry

HI,

if you still have any,
i would like to purchase,the rubber open reed and the rubber closed reed..

please let me know payment info..

thank you... Joseph

my email is jdaniels79@nc.rr.com

Originally Posted By: 1964cbmHI,

if you still have any,
i would like to purchase,the rubber open reed and the rubber closed reed..

please let me know payment info..

thank you... Joseph

my email is jdaniels79@nc.rr.com

You can order direct off of Kerry's website, carverpredatorcalls.com. Here's a link to the Rubber Rabbits.

http://www.carverpredatorcalls.com/callsale1.html

Just tell him how you want the closed reed voices; he has three different styles I believe.

Arden

Thanks guys, I have a whole new line of Rubber Rabbits coming out hopefully over the weekend!! I have them ready to go, I just need to get the time to get them posted up. I think you will be happy, Heck there might even be a howler
tongue_smilie.gif

Originally Posted By: carvercallsThanks guys, I have a whole new line of Rubber Rabbits coming out hopefully over the weekend!! I have them ready to go, I just need to get the time to get them posted up. I think you will be happy, Heck there might even be a howler
tongue_smilie.gif

WELL.....?
thumbup.gif

Just got my rubber rabbit... All I can say is wow... Most versatile call I've ever used... It can make some pathetic distress sounds. Makes me almost feel sorry for the little bunny.. LoL.. Thanks Kerry , great job

Originally Posted By: KillinYotesJust got my rubber rabbit... All I can say is wow... Most versatile call I've ever used... It can make some pathetic distress sounds. Makes me almost feel sorry for the little bunny.. LoL.. Thanks Kerry , great job

Thanks, Im glad ya like it
thumbup1.gif

After playing with it a bit this is a really cool call and cool idea. You can really change the sound up a lot by bending and flexing the chamber on it to restrict the air with out a lot of movement of your hands. Less movement the better I think.

Jason.

Back