Rich I can't hardly wait.

d2admin

Administrator
You should be getting my letter soon , and I am dying to get my new call and start blowing a song to some lonesome hungry varmint.
You know that you probably should have told me that you were just today out of the call making biz, cuz you are going to have to listen to my blow for blow when I take it out.
Like I said on the phone this morning, knowing that I am using something made my someone I know will make it just that much sweeter when I bring one loping in.
Take care , Craig.

Craig,
I finished your call up yesterday, and will ship it today. No predator worth his salt will be able to resist the mournful sounds of this bugger.
smile.gif

Rich:

Just a follow up to let you know that I got the calls and they seem to work. I spent most of the day listening to your tape and working with the calls.

I think that they are effective as both of the targets (sorry my wife's Siamese cats) are nervous and hiding under the bed, the neighbors Austrailian Shepard jumped the fence and bit my leg, and the child protection people stopped by because of suspected child endangerment, but they had all left to go shopint or something. Now if that means that they work then I really do love'em and they really did call in a Yote yesterday. Thanks.

One question, I have never used an open reed before - what is the best way to protect the reed other than keeping it in my mouth all the time?

Shotgun, I'm glad you are happy with the calls. The reeds don't demand any special care really. If a kid gets his hands on it and bends the reed up in a ninety degree, a dog eats it, you leave call laying on dash of your truck so sun melts the reed or something like that then we will have to make new reed for it I guess.
smile.gif
Let me know how the calls work out for ya in the field.

Back