My Son Got His First !!!!!!!!!!!!

carvercalls

Staff member
We just got back from my son Casey's first Turkey hunt. What a blast it was. We got it about 10:00 opening morning. I thought I would share a few Pics. There in nothing quite like spending time with him out doing what we love to do. Thanks for looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

2007_10230005.jpg

2007_10230007.jpg

2007_10230009.jpg

Super bird Casey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif My hearty congatulations to both you and the "old timer" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Mark

What a meal!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Looks like a darn pretty spot to hunt. Make sure he mounts the tail, feet and beard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Congrats Casey!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Dave

Good going Casey. Great bird. Sorry you look like your daddy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks guys.. I will give him your congrats.

Lance he does get his good looks from me but he towers over the old man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif he is one big kid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

That is friggin awesome!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Great pics Kerry... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Kerry & Casey, That's about as cool as it gets! Way to go! Beautiful bird!

I get all excited to think of the days my boys and I will have together in the field!

Great going, guys!

Back