first gobbler

22cat

i called in and killed my first gobbler this morning in the same place i called in and killed my first coyote. and it was my first kill with my new shotgun. i killed a jake 2 years ago and missed a jake last year. and that was all i ever hunted for turkeys was 3 times and a seen a bird every time. (THOUGHT i was doin good) the first time i went i called a gobbler but he seen me move so i dident kill him. but this year i got serious and hit it hard. i could have killed a few jakes but dident want to cause i am more older and wiser now (almost 19). and i have herd only 3 birds this whole year. one i have been after all season. i finally decided to go somewhere else this mornin and herd 2 there and killed one finally. o and he was 6 steps away when i shot him i dident have a decoy ether buy i hunt some really thick country so that is nothin new to anybody around here. if you see one 30yds. that is a long way to us only in feilds can we see them that far. but anyways thought i would share that with you guys. good luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

sry guys, i dont have a camera and i dont dont really know how to use one. i can barley use this computer. thanks though.

Back